Ch 16. Influence And Money

Christina Aguilera as Marilynne! ---------------->

How is everyone? :) I've had a great day at a fair with some friends, and just ended the day with taking pictures at the beach. Just love summerphotos.

Just some days ago I went to a store and decided to not buy anything, and then the store guy wanted me to come. At first I thought that he thought I had stolen something but he wanted me to talk with a customer that only spoke English(I don't live in USA and apparently the shop guy couldn't speak English). So I tried talking to him and he spoke sooo fast! I could barely understand while my friends was standing next to me, really close to laughing. That made me understand that my English isn't that good...

Oh well, enjoy!

_____________

- yeeeeells -

- louuuudeeeer -

- EVEN LOUDEEEER! -

I actually cried. Is that normal? To cry on stage. Maybe for a newbie but that doesn't matter, since for the first time I feel loved. And by this many people? I'm living my dream. I suddenly felt my breast getting nudged. I looked at my bra and noticed my cellphone receiving a call - yes, I put my cellphone in my bra but there weren't any pockets in this tight outfit! I looked over to the second floor and saw Ambreal standing there with her phone glued on her ear. Gotta get out of here.

"Thank you soooo much for tonight! I'll take my leave now but please look forward to my next single!" I ran towards the exit as fast as I could. I met that guy on the way and he gave me the money.

"You did great!" a familiar voice said from behind. It was that stylist who did my make-up.

"It's you!" I shrieked and jumped into a hug. I just feel good vibes from this girl.

"Just call me Marilynne!" she shrieked back and hugged me. She has light blond hair and she looked like she was somewhere around thirty years old. She was a really beautiful woman because she looked so mature but still like someone who's fun to hang around with.

"Wow, Marilynne you're so beautiful why didn't you become an actor or something?" I asked.

"Oh stop, I have never liked being the spotlight of this business! This has simply been my dream since I was five!" This was a young successful woman.

"You're really living your dream." I just stood there, admiring her. After your dream comes true it's like you sparkle all the time. Some day I want to sparkle like that. My breast nudged me again and I remembered Ambreal. I'm so dead.

"Oh I'm soooo sorry Marilynne but I'm in hurry now so can you help me get off the make-up?"

"Sure thing."

¤¤¤

This time I came back without going any wrong directions. I had just changed back and was ready for a big scolding since the concert soon will be over.

"Sorry! It took a while since I couldn't find back afterwards!"

She saw me and smiled. Wait. Smiled?! You can't smile after waiting for almost an hour! Is something wrong? Or is this girl just typically kind?

"Finally Chris! But it's already over so why don't we just head back?" I nodded and followed her to the limo. It was a long ride and as usual the chemistry between us was flawless. We reached the school and I sighed.

"You know Chris..." she said. I looked at her. "I realize now that you are better as a friend than a boyfriend." I smiled.

"I thought so all the time."