Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware

Jessica Love Hewitt as Ambreal! I think she really fits the role :) ---------------------->

I recently got some fans :) So happy and wish for even more! Thanks for support and keep supporting and recommending to friends!

____________

He gently kissed me again and touched my hair. I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me. We both moaned at the same time and laughed when knowing what was going on. His hand snuck in my skirt and touched me. I moaned loudly and he smiled.

"You're wet." He was grinning, like he won the fight. I didn't answer and he pulled me back into a deep throbbing kiss.

He took off his white T-shirt and unbuttoned my shirt, trying to get off the tie. I looked down when his hand snuck back and touched me even more. He took off my skirt and... wait. Did I mention a skirt? I don't have the girls uniform. I got away the thoughts when he touched me even more and grabbing my chest with his other hand.

"D-Darrén...-"

"Calm down Chris..."

Chris? He knows?! Again, he distracted me when doing even more. I struggled to not moan. It's like this guy is made to satisfy me. Before I knew it, I was on the bed, with him on top of me just in my lingerie's. He gently took it off.

"Sarah..."

Sarah?! When I was about to ask him what he meant he kissed me again. I think I've gotten many kisses for the past 24 hours, but I still can't get enough.

"Krystal..."

He knows.

This has to be a...

"Wake the fucking hell up!" a dark voice yelled so loud that I flinched.

"Wha-" I opened my eyes, finding myself inside the room. Darrén was standing right in front of me. I got chills when seeing him after that dream.

"We're late to school." I jumped out of the bed like a lightning when hearing those words, it was like reflex. He stuttered.

"Uh... Did you do something with me? I feel awful..."

I turned around.

"N-No! Of course not!" I really sounded suspicious. Lucky that he's the densest person I know. He just stood there, with his uniform all loose and it looked like he was busy doing something.

"D-Did you guys put something in my mouth when I was asleep?"

"No? Why?" Tom popped out of nowhere as usual.

"I usually have an awful taste in my mouth every morning but this time it's kind of sweet..." he tried explaining to Tom. My taste.

"Uh! I put some juice because I didn't want you to have a bad breath!" I yelled out of nowhere as if it was necessary. They chuckled. Bad breath? What am I thinking?

"Yeah." I said with a weird tone as if it would be obvious. "How about it? ... Lestér."

And there it happened. He froze up. Don't tell me that it was all the truth! He didn't move an inch but in the end he managed to get Tom out. When he shut the door he pulled my collar like I was his victim.

"How do you know?!"

It was true. I can't believe his real name is... Lestér! I chuckled.

"You told me." I tried to stay away from the laughter.

"I haven't freaking told anyone!"

"Well yesterday..." I laughed a bit more and he became even more furious. "You were so... high and told me some stuff."