Ch 7. First Text

I didn't post the next chappie yesterday because of the accident the day before when posting wrong chapter :) So there was a double release then. But today there will be an update! :D Keep supporting!

___________________________

"What?!"

He chuckled when hearing my distant reaction of his call.

"You don't really seem to like me Krystal." It was a joke-tone but I could feel how he suddenly got a bit hurt. Can this guy get hurt? It seems like he can, since he has broken many hearts enough and never had his own broken. But this guy is an expert at this, he can just grab someone’s heart and squash it like you do when you walk on a snail. It just says "kee" or something.

"Maybe that's because I don't."

I felt a bit bad but he do really deserve it. He just wants to play with me. Though, he seemed really into Sarah.

"Stop playing so hard to catch! Why don't we grab some food tonight?" he begged. He made some rustling sound so I assumed that he was in bed. Possibly with a tramp sleeping next to him thinking that he loves her more than anyone.

"Rejection."

"Oh come on!"

Seems like I am the only one immune to his powers. Is this a Twilight story too? No it isn't, because I don't even count as a girl. I am my own kind.

"Listen. You should be happy that you even got my number, that was an accident since my boss just gave you it carelessly - so don't even expect me to meet you up!"

He couldn't find anything to say.

"And don't call me when I am at school or working!"

"So I can talk to you every weekend?" He had this little hope inside his voice.

"No, I'll still reject it you know."

And I hung up. Since I'm a nice girl I didn't really get proud of myself which is what I should have been. My cell phone made a weird sound. A text. I've never received a text before.

"How 'bout texting?" it said. I was smiling since he seemed so desperate.

"I won't answer."

"But you are now."

That made me realize how it is so irresistible to not answer a text - since this is the first time I had gotten one. But I managed to resist this one.

¤¤¤

"Damn your sis is soo cold you know!" I had enough of his complaints.

"Hey, don't spill it on me."

"Seriously how can you even be related? She's so cold and you are... You're like nice or something."

I laughed.

"Don't embarrass me, man." I punched him lightly. I was really getting into this guy mode. It's easier I have to say, no worries of being pretty(As if I cared when I was a girl) or being polite. Saying "Yo" is polite enough for the guys.

This guy seems to like the boy-me too. He keeps talking to me(about Krystal AND Sarah.) "Oh shit, I had a shoot with Sarah and she was sooo hot! But I didn't get her number!" he said, or "I got your sisters number but she never answers!"

"Hey do you have a girlfriend?"

Okay. Seem manly.

"Yeah I do."

"Who?"

Okay maybe I shouldn't. I have to make up a girl fast. But before I could say something he jumped into conclusions.

"Is it Sarah? I thought about it since you always seemed so bothered when I talked about her! And maybe your own "stuff" is that you work with her and the all music thing?"

That's a big fat conclusion. How could he make all that up?! And I wasn't bothered, I was bothered because he was fucking talking about two girls at the same time! Do I have to repeat that both are me? Or that one is a sister?

"Uhm... kinda."

"Oh. That's explains it all!" He was laughing as if he had just solved the biggest mystery in the whole world.

"Zip it!" our English teacher shouted.

¤¤¤

I was shaking. I refuse to do this. Why did I seriously tell Chris to post my application?! Am I stupid or what?!

"Come on, get in shorty." everyone complained. I'm sorry that I am a normal grown girl. I'm 5"6 and that's quite normal for a girl. I guess? They pushed me into the disgusting man whole.

P.E-time.

And guys are supposed to be good at sports... How am I going to do?! Everyone got undressed. Oh no. I went straight to the bathroom to change. I can't do this. I used about 10 more hair clips to safe up the wig even more. I am most afraid that the wig will fall off. When I was ready to get out they all were dressed and looked at me.

"Why were you in the bathroom for so long?" Tom asked. They all gave me dirty faces.

"Uhm-"

"It's fine Chris. We know." he smiled.

"What?" I didn't really get it. Darrén went past me to go out and he patted on my head.

"It's fine bro. We all do it. Except me because all the girls want me anyway."

No, ew. They think that I masturbated?! Now that they mention it I did some squeaky sounds when the wig had got stuck in my hair...

Oh well, they'll never suspect that I could be a girl if they think I had just masturbated. Darrén had stopped and his hand was still on my head.

"Hey, why is your head so... hard?"

The clips.

Laugh it off.

I had this failed laugh and Darrén even called everyone to touch my head. Everyone was laughing when they tried touching my head.

"LET MY HEAD OFF!" I shouted after a while. And they laughed harder.

"The shorty sure is aggressive!"

¤¤¤

We had marathon and I was really lucky. I always run some laps around the apartment after the part-time job so I've got some good condition. And I do run fast, but I don't know if I can measure up with a guy since they have more muscles and longer legs.

"3!" the coach yelled and everyone beside me slowed down behind me. The guys were some feet behind me and the girls slowed down really much. I ran as fast as I could and reached the goal. Then I looked next to me and saw Darrén. Shit. I won't let him win. He was grinning and giving me the winner's look.

"You haven't won yet baby!" And yes, I was just joking with the baby but he couldn't seem to get it as one. I spurted to the goal and gave him a victory dance.

"You're really fast!"

"I know!" I was still melting down the victory sensation. He walked towards me and I was suddenly scared because his look on the face was weird. Did my wig fall off?! I checked my head but it was fully on. Then he suddenly fell right on me.

___________________

COMMOTE!