Ch 54. A New Person

Crazy night... I think I've got the author's block. 

Dedicated to AmberCraven, since she's one of my commenting readers :) Thanks a lot! :)

________

I tapped my pretty manicured fingers(that Justin made me do since they looked 'ordinary'") on the table and made unpleasant sounds. No one would hear it unless they sat right beside me and you do know who's there but he seemed rather amused.

I can't believe how stressful it feels. Rather than stressful I'm impatient. I wan't to just head over to Emíne, prepare to disguise myself and then head over watching the love birds.

My fingers drummed the table faster and faster and it even started to hurt my nails. I was actually happy that Darrén didn't complain because I always do this whenever I'm excited, which doesn't happen that often and the one time I did it before there was a girl next to me that yelled as soon as I started because she was annoyed. Ever since that incident came I never did it again; mostly because I didn't have anything to be excited about and that I didn't dare to.

I didn't even put in a word that came out of the teacher but it wasn't even important. I know that I should try harder to study acting since I'll be taking the big role but still. I think this teacher is underestimating us and she's threatening us like monkeys that are about to learn how to act. Well, half of my class is but whatever. Let's say that I'll listen when she reach at a higher level when teaching us.

The class started talking when she assigned us to do a warm-up but no one bothered except of the monkeys that just make a laugh out of it.

"What are you so excited about?"

I turned my head and met Darrén's piercing eyes that seemed curious. Our faces were surprisingly close and I backed my chair, embarrassed and so did he.

"Uh... Some stuff to do later." I said slowly, suspecting him somehow. But he looked different today. Not only looks, he was acting differently. He wore ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. Rather casual but it looked a bit special with his leather jacket on that the teacher made him take off. I've never seen this guy with leather jacket and I supposed that he disliked it or something. And he acts like everything is just right. I'd think that he'd definitely be annoyed by my drumming fingers but he liked it and even drummed in the same rhythm together with me sometimes.

"Work?"

"Uh... Yeah." I lied. I've lied a lot but it's for good purposes okay? Please forgive me God.

"How about you then? You sure look dressed up today." I tried turning the attention to him. He smiled, enjoying the moment of talking about him, but in not an arrogant way.

"I'm going to go out with Chris. It's been a long time since I just hung out with my pals." he smiled. This kind of made me want to cancel the whole thing. He's looking forward to be with his friend and then I'll just cancel the meeting. Am I that mean? But considering that he'll get the chance to finally get together with his crush I think it's quite good.

But seriously wouldn't you rather have a date with your crush than your pal? Come on now wouldn't it be better? Yeah I know! And I know I'm turning into a weird freak. Ah just forget it I won't cancel my plans anyway.

"Really?" I faked a smile. He didn't answer but his expression told me everything.

"So you're fine with it?"

"With what?" I asked. Now I really didn't get it.

"You know? Chris told you didn't he?" Whatever he is talking about I don't think it's a big deal. I mean whether Chris wants it or not I guess he'll tell Sarah anyway since he's me.