Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?

I kind of felt like posting an early release since I'm in a good mood.

This chapter is kind of boring. Warning, only the end is important, but for those who like Krystal's mind blabbering, here you go.

I want to dedicate this to xOxLilmarisaXoX, because she is one of those who has showed me a lot of support lately. Thanks a bunch :P I love your comments, because I know what's on my readers mind when they read it.

I'm really happy that there has been so many adding my story lately! My readers are definitely increasing. And I kind of wonder how all of you find my story... I post them sometimes on the forum but not that often. Please tell me ;)

Then here ends my blabbering(that are kind of the source to Krystal's blabbering), so enjoy it!

______________

I wanted to cry. But I couldn't. I wanted to pretend that everything was fine - but it'll never happen unless I get out of here. I get in weird situations. I'm lying on the beach, not even knowing where I am. Yes, after walking around, I returned here. This beach feels comfortable because my saviour left me here. Like that person would watch over me if I stay here. And I knew that I'd just make it worse if I keep walking around, thinking that I'd possibly get to the right road home. Dream on.

It was soon about 2pm or 3pm. I don't know the real time, okay? My phone was dead, and it wouldn't budge when I tried to open it. No battery. How typical. This kind of feels like I'm stuck on an island without any technology and I need rescue, but I'm really on land this time. Am I this pathetic? Is my sense of direction so bad that I can even compare this to being stuck on an island? Wow.

But it was kind of nice here anyway. I was just lying on the beach, digging my manicured fingers in the sand, just feeling how the sand gave me soft and dry skin. Bathing in sand can be compared to peeling. The sand peels of the skin and shows the new surface.

It was actually relaxing to be able to get away from reality sometimes. It was comfortable to be able to lie around for hours, without anyone that comes with drama in their hands for me, or a job request. I'm not really against job but I need freetime.

People would try to help someone when someone is lying down on the ground but I was on the beach and everyone passed by, probably thinking that I tried getting tanned. Not really my intention, but it's nice not having a big commotion when you just try to relax and people think you're halfdead.

Maybe I didn't really want to return deep, deep into my heart? Sure, I want - but as I said before, it's nice escaping reality sometimes. But me not wanting to go back for a while may be the reason I'm not trying harder to find my way back or asking someone for directions. Because I'm sure anyone would know where East Creket is, since it's so big that no one is able to miss it when they pass by.

But I promise that I'll return when I'm restored. When I'm ready facing reality again. When I have had enough time figuring out my thoughts and actions.

Okay. Number one then. Why is Darrén mad at me? That question is already done actually. Because I brought the guy that stole his girl a day after they broke up. His heart needed to have time to heal, and then some guy snatches her. But a breakup is a breakup. When you break up, you're free to do whatever you want, no matter what circumstances. I understand both of the sides. But when something like that happens to you it's 100% that you'll lean against your side, because people think of themselves. Only those wise enough think the other way around. Hey, I'm not saying that I'm wise, it's only because I'm not involved in this. You've seen my own situations, I've only thought about myself. Never thought about the other way around, like the reason Dan blackmailed me. Well that was actually pure evilness, bad example. But he turned out to be a good person anyway.