Ch 89. Nails In My Head

EXCITEMENT! Right? xD

________________

It was so bright. The sun was hurting me and I knew this was the effect that vampires had from the sun. Since when did I turn into a vampire?

I tried opening my eyes but it was so sunny and I didn't dare to. Darn it, someone cover the sun up this hurts like hell! I groaned and hid under the covers. Now this was weird. I'm a morning person. How come I suddenly feel like this in the morning?

The room got dark suddenly, giving me a shock. Was there someone else here? Anyway, I was thankful.

"Feeling better?" I heard. I could had identified the voice but I was too busy, groaning because it felt like he was yelling into my ears that seemed to attack my brain forcefully.

"Go away monster..." I groaned, covering my ears. This person was killing me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to talk normally." he whispered. It was loud enough to give my head a small attack but it was nothing compared to the other one. He was really whispering. What happened to me? Why does it hurt so much when I hear his voice?

"Who are you?" I sighed.

"It's Darrén."

I pulled up the covers and got up fast. I looked at him and it really was him. Well, that wasn't the best move, because I got the worst attack ever.

"Ugh..." I grabbed my head leaning down, trying to ease the pain. He put his hand on my shoulder, supporting me.

"I'll get something for you to eat." he told me and left. I followed him to the kitchen.

"What happened to me yesterday?" I took some milk without bothering to use a glass. I was too lazy and it hurt too much, but usually I always use glasses. I peeked on Darrén to see if he was disgusted or mad with me drinking it like that but he didn't seem to be bothered at all.

"You were drunk." 

What did he say? I was... DRUNK?!

I stumbled back to the kitchen chair, taken by what he just said. He seemed so amused and it annoyed me. How did I get drunk? He was watching me, taking some glances at the time while taking something out of the fridge. He was clearly laughing at my mouth, hanging down all wide open.

"How did you get drunk anyway?" he chuckled, turning around with one of the dish I made for him to stop his fast food habit. I thought for a while. When did I get drunk anyway? Was that dizziness and weird feeling the effect of alcohol? Could be possible?

But what Darrén had asked me was what bothered me. How did I get drunk? I've never tasted alcohol before, and I'm not really permitted to. The only liquids I drank that day was water, before going there... Water in the car(You know, me and my no drinking water or you'll faint thing), and some drinks at the backstage party. Hm. But that drink sure tasted funny. 

"WHAT THE ********* IT WAS LIKE THAT! WHAT A ********** ******* ******* I'M GOING TO ********** UP HER LIFE!" I snapped at the table. I've never cursed so much in my whole life.

"What the hell!" Darrén shrieked. I cursed even more but I don't think you want to hear it.

"That bitch!" I took a seat, smashing the sandwitch and forced it down.

"What happened?" Darrén finakky asked when he found his nerves.

"Nina, a girl I became friends with gave me alcohol! I even asked for non-alcohol!" His eyebrows went up.

"She tricked you."

"To make a fool of myself." I sighed.

He chuckled. And it suddenly turned into a laugh. What the hell was up with him?! I was bitching about this and he was sitting there, laughing at me. "Mind telling me?!"