Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!

I'd like to remind that this isn't a copy from She's the man! It may be similar that she'll have to dress up as her brother, but she has her own reasons and it will turn out totally different. And this one has 2 other identities to keep up with! :)

And I only used the same cast because I think She's the man's cast is really good :) Think of a She's the man 2! :p

Picture of Chris --------------> haha looks hilarious but couldn't find any other good pics

I've decided to dedicate every chapter to fans :D So this chapter is for JeNiKA_ScReAmO_!

______________________

"I-I can't!" I shouted.

"Why?!" he begged.

"Uh..." I tried to come up with a reason.

"You can get 4000 dollars right now, cash!" he pleaded. God I need that money. Especially now when I lost a part-time job. Then why can't I? I won't need a job then. And this will cover the next months payment!

¤¤¤

I was watching every little move they did to me on the mirror. They were curling my hair since it was so long. Then they suddenly lifted my bangs. I got surprised when seeing everything clearly.

"Wow... why do you have so long bangs? I'll put some extensions on it."

I was so fascinated that I didn't answer. They did my make-up and at last I looked into the mirror, not realizing who it was. Shit. I look like a stupid celebrity. But I couldn't deny that I was pretty, for the first time of my life.

"Which song do you want me to sing?" I asked the director who was the bald guy.

"Whatever you like, everything was good!" he smiled. I smiled back to me polite and was having trouble to choose. But I wanted to sing Trapped since I was so proud over it. We were already doing a music video since everyone had prepared to the girl earlier. But trapped had a good fit since the song she was singing was some dark one and the place looked like a prison.

I was wearing a short black dress that had some diamonds on it. It looked like I was going to a prom or something. But once I stood at the filming place I quickly fitted in with the background. I had already played the song with piano at the studio before they fixed make-up on me. They had made the song get even better with other background sounds. Once the song was played, I lip-synced what I sang and looked out the prison's window.

Verse:

Can't believe

How the sound

Could have reached you

But still give me wounds

Trying to find

The words to shout

Chorus:

I'm trapped, in this mystical hole

I scream but no one can hear me

I'm trapped in this mystical hole

This might me my destiny

Never ever get found

Never ever see the light

Never hear my heart pound

Never ever be seen, might

Chorus. 2x

Yeah~~ yea yea yea yea yea---- Yeah~~

Chorus

And there it ended. I looked into the camera with a depressed expression. This was a sad song. I even caught Anna crying. Everyone started applauding. I was overjoyed.