Ch 58. Lights Everywhere

Please enjoy :)

Dedicated to msdia12345678 because when I was just writing like I normally do I looked at the corner of the screen and saw that orange bubble saying 18 news! And there was even more coming :p That's an awesome reader I can tell ya, Thank you so much msdia12345678, you rock!

____________

"What were you two doing inside?"

"Are you going out?"

"Since when did you start going out?"

"What is this place?"

"Are you together because of the upcoming movie 'Love Undercover'?"

The questions were something like that I guess. I was too shocked to answer any of them. I didn't think there were this many of them. I thought there was only about 2 or 3. But they swarmed over the whole entry. I turned to Darrén and his eyes looked perfectly normal. I mean, wide open. He has gotten used to the flashes I guess. He smiled. I tried to smile too, considering how they'd put out the pictures and how I always looked shocked on those pictures with eyes that barely shows anything.

"We were rehearsing our lines for the upcoming movie. It'll soon air and we're on the track of the shooting. We are going to memorise our lines first and next week we are going to start shooting the movie, so please look forward to it."

I stared at him. This is a God of lying. No, a professional celebrity. He's good. I didn't even count him into the plan.

"What is this place?" a random man shouted and many agreed and repeated it.

"It's a place we rehearse at. We always go to different places, considering how it can fit our schedule to get much time with places as near as possible to our destinations." Darrén replied like a pro.

"Are you dating?" I faintly heard but this swarm of paparazzi can hear about everything and shouted it as soon as it was said.

"No. We are putting everything into the movie." They got disappointed but then some of then shouted and told other to move.

"Who's that?!"

They pointed their fingers behind us. I looked behind me and saw Chris going into the bathroom. Darn it Chris! At a time like this how could you get into the sight of all these people?!

I desperately looked at Darrén. But I could see it. I could feel it. He was out of words. His mind was blank seeing that panicked face I always wear.

Time for me to jump in.

"H-He's a... He's in the cast!" I said. "It hasn't been decided but the director asked him if he wanted a role."

This time it was Darrén's turn to get surprised. I side grinned to him and he sent me a grin back. We work great together I guess.

"What's his name?"

Okay this was the moment I realised that I just made Chris one of the cast. Well it's rather me-Chris or my brother-Chris. But as I mentioned before I don't want to drag him in. And if I have to take this role it means that... I have tons of lines to memorise. Darn this shit. We passed through the crowd and got into Darren's car. Thank god.

¤¤¤

"Where are you going?" he asked. "Are you going home?"

"N-no. I think I should go to the music room and practice for a while." I said between my trembling. I haven't realised how cold it has gotten. It's no longer summer. Not even autumn. It's a rainy winter. I haven't even looked at my surroundings, because I've been so busy thinking about my problems. It feels like... Like I can't see anymore. It's like I'm blind. Only looking at things I want to see.