Ch 51. Just The Start

____________

"Why is your suitcase so big? It's only for two weeks." Tom said as he took a sip out of his coke.

It's my change for Chris's, and Sarah's clothes jackass! - I so wanted to yell but kept my mouth shut.

"I'm a 16 old teenager and need many stuff." I said thinking that it's the worse cover up ever.

"What kind of stuff?" Maybe I didn't think it through.

"Stuff."

He gave me a suspicious look. "Let me see." he grinned and tried opening my suitcase. I pushed him off but he didn't even budge. This is a guys advantage, they have muscles(well at least this guy since he's in the soccer team.) and they can push us off without even trying.

He pulled out the first thing that he found. Unlucky me, it was a pink tank top. Of all the clothes I packed, I packed mostly Chris's clothes - so why did he have to pull out one of the 30% Sarah's clothes?! And did it have to be pink? If it was any other color that wasn't girly I could have just said that it's my towel and I don't use others because I'm allergic to that material. Not that he'd fall for that he isn't Darrén.

"Why are you bringing this with you?" He raised his eyebrow. That panicking feeling started creeping into me again. Man, I hate that feeling.

"Pervert." a cute voice from behind said, reaching out a hand snatching the top from him. He was shocked and a bit offended. Since this panicking feeling took my control of my body it took a while to understand that it was Emíne, covering up for me. She sure helps me a lot when I need it.

"I don't have suitcases enough for two weeks so Chris took the rest of my clothes." she sighed and glared at Tom. This is the first time I've seen the two of them talk.

"Sorry..." he apologised.

I mouthed thank you to Emíne and she returned me a wink.

"Get in now kiddos!" the monster voice shouted and even scared an old lady and the entrance which made her drop all her bags, and getting robbed by some guy. And then some polices ran after him and-

"Now!" he yelled and interrupted my observing on the old lady, and she was scared once again and dropped everything she had picked up. I let out a giggle and made sure that Carter, aka Ambreal's dad didn't notice. Even though he's nicer to me now I'm sure that he'll grow hatred against me inside his poker face and I don't want him to act friendly with me because I'm friends with Ambreal.

"Where the hell is the star?!" he asked Tom. Tom was afraid of him but tried not showing it.

"He had a shoot and he was supposed to arrive five minutes ago bu-"

"I'm here!" someone shouted from the entrance. I saw Darrén there, waving to us and helped the old lady getting everything up before coming here, which I admired about him. Ambreal is right, he is kind. But I didn't notice it until she mentioned it.

"There's my star!" he shone and opened up for a hug. Darrén took the hug lightly so it didn't seem gay.

"Isn't Sarah going?" Darrén asked. Carter looked around.

"She's going to the camp but she won't be there often since she has other stuff to do. She was supposed to come but I received a call from Justin that she couldn't and would come later." he whispered.

"And why is that a secret?" I said, not even considering that their talk was private, between the two of them. He seemed surprised that I heard and gave me a smile. I felt that it was a bit forced and regretted butting in like that.