Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!

Sushi night! So right now I'm in a good mood, so why not give you an extra chapter earlier since I get sushi? :p Sushi is da shit :D

_____________

I can't let this happen. The guards were big and with this crowd I'd be caught anyway. I'll never be able to get out of this one. Well unless God is with me like Emíne always says? Come on now God.

But I can't rely on God at times like these. That is a fact.

Emíne looked panicked and it seemed like she finally understood what was going to happen.

I did what my first instinct told me. Run. Of course, I had to drag Emíne like I've done the whole day. She seemed surprised but understood after a while and sped up. We rounded a corner but knew that there were going to find us anyway.

I pulled of the wig and sunglasses running out to the streets right before the mall.

"Look! It's Sarah!" I yelled as loud as possible and the attention was drawn to me. Tons of people ran and surrounded me. I got through them with signing autographs and it took a long time until I managed to get them to go. I went to the corner and looked for Emíne. She was still there but I noticed her heavy breathing.

"Take it easy, everything is fine now." I comforted her. She nodded.

"We can't go back in with the same disguise. They'll know it's us."

"Let's switch some clothes and change the wig's hairstyle." I said and smiled. We hid behind a container and got ready. But even though we'll get back in we'll never find Darrén and Ambreal.

But I won't give up.

¤¤¤

With two braids down my shoulders and switched pants that made the shirt look like a whole new one I walked back into the mall with proud steps. Emíne did too and it seemed like she had calmed down, since her confidence was back.

We walked around for 30 minutes and was ready to give up but I remembered that Ambreal mentioned to take a coffee.

"Let's look at all of the cafés." I told Emíne and we sped up towards all of the cafés we found. Then we finally found them and I was relieved that they still were there.

I walked and we sat right next to them, pretending to be commoners that didn't even want to give them a glance. Thanks again for sunglasses. 

Since this is a café I guess we have to order something so I ordered some chocolate drink and a cookie. And you can guess what Emíne ordered. Ice cream. She won't ever get tired of it?

"I didn't really tell you before right?" Ambreal's cute voice said. I sharpened my ears and was ready to listen.

"About what? he mumbled as he took a sip of his coffee. A long pause, a comfortable pause that I hardly manage to have with Darrén came up.

"About why I liked you before."

So she was going to tell him the balloon incident. I'd never have the courage to tell the guy I liked the reason I liked him. I'd end up dying of embarrassment. She pulled the whole same story she had told me but lessened the comments about how kind he was.

He nodded, but was quiet almost the whole time, surprised of her story.

"I didn't know it was something like that..." Emíne said, just as surprised as Darrén. "I can't believe that Ambreal didn-"

"Shut up! She'll hear!" I whispered and shut her mouth. She glanced at their side and then Ambreal looked at us, probably reacting of hearing her name. I talked to Emíne like any other girl would, like nothing happened and mind controlled her thinking she was hearing stuff.