Ch 5. That's Not My Image

shit. Fucking shithead!!! haha please excuse my language but I noticed that I had posted the wrong chapter! I posted chapter 6 instead(Thank you xNothingLastsx for commenting)! But it's fine right? Except that some maybe didn't get much... But because of that I'll post 2 chapters today! yay

Now that Anna has gotten a good position in this story I'll put her in the cast, and have a pic of her :)

right there -------------------->

Hillary Duff! :P

_______________________

Act cool. Maybe he won't notice. Right, he didn't notice me when he watched my debut video! He won't then, right...?

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Sarah." I shook his hand and we went to an awkward silence.

"Uhm, I really like your song. You sing really well. You'll be a really big star!" he encouraged me.

As if he likes my songs... his eyes were glued on my chest when looking at the video.

"Oh thank you so much D-Darin.."

"Darrén." he corrected.

Yes I am having fun.

"Oh, sorry I mean Darrén. Though I haven't heard of you. A male model named Darrén..." I pretended to think hard about it. I am so enjoying this.

"Sarah! The shoot's starting!" someone shouted. We hurried to the shoot.

The picture of me and Darrén together was supposed to be a cover for some magazine. I heard that it first was a cover of just Darrén because there was an interview of him in that number but then I popped up and they had to squeeze me in.

That had satisfied my thought that they couldn't wait another month. And to even put me with Darrén! That must really have offended him! I smiled brightly. I like this.

He suddenly put his hand around my waist and I jumped when I didn't expect that. Oh stop now! I am not Krystal, for the moment! Act like Sarah now! I went from surprised to a normal smile. I am not one of the sexy ones. I don't want to be seen as the sexy artist. I am just a cute singer, okay?

I posed innocently while he posed like a sexy guy. Hey, we don't really go together.

"Sarah!" I stopped.

"Yes, director?"

"Can you act more...-"

"Sexy?" I interrupted him.

"Right! You're a smart girl, you get things fast!"

"I can't." The room was so quiet. The newbie is confronting the director!

"And why can't you do that?" He was really surprised.

"Because I don't want to have that kind of image. I walked off the shoot.

"If you want me to have that image, I'd rather just quit. Go find another girl then." I walked past him, letting him stay there with an open mouth. When I had almost reached my room he stopped me.

"No! It's fine, I'll just ask the model to act your way!" he tried to convince me into all this again. I was satisfied and walked back. I did kind of hear him talk to Anna.

"What a special girl!" he muttered surprised. I didn't catch the tone well to see if he was happy or mad.

"Yeah, I know. This girl is really something."

"But that's good. I actually just planned on having this normal new celebrity but this will become something really big, since she's not the same as everyone else. She'll be a really popular one or not. It all depends on if USA can accept her difference."

I was glad to hear this. That I'm different.

¤¤¤

"You did really well!" Darrén complimented me. He's still trying to get me. Seems like he wants me and Krystal huh?

"Thank you." Not even bothering to compliment him. I took a rest before going to the shoot when I shoot alone to the interview. He went to another room to get his shoot too.

"You did really well!" Anna smiled.

"Thanks Anna."

She handed me a bottle of water.

"Anna...?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Can you keep my real name a secret?" She froze up.

"Why? Please don't create a Hannah Montana thing! When they find out they'll go crazy!"

"No... It's complicated."

"Tell me." And there I told her everything while she hushed everyone that yelled that my shoot has to get started. Anna has been taking care of me since I got this part-time job. She knows how much I love music. She is the stylist of many shoots in this agency.

"She is busy!" she yelled and shut them up.

I gave her a weak smile.

"Darling... how can you keep up?!" She's like a sister to me, but sometimes she gives off the mom-vibe.

"I don't know... It's just become like this and everything has gotten messed up!" She hugged me and finally let me go to the shoot.

¤¤¤

"Great!"

I had switched outfit and was wearing tight jeans and a tube top. They wanted me to look normal. I took easy poses and smiled in every picture.

"That's a wrap!" the photographer shouted. I stepped out of the shoot-zone.

"Hey Sarah!" someone shouted. I turned around to see director. All I know about him is that he's bald.

"Hi director!" I said, hoping that he would mention his name in his answer.

"No need to call me director, Cutie! Just call me Justin! Do ya' get it? Just-in!" He was elbowing me weakly to show off the joke. I fake laughed.

"Okay... Justin."

"I've gotten a good job for you!" My whole world started to shine. A new job? What can it be?! How much money will I get?! Wow, that sounded awful but I didn't mean it like that. He saw my excitement.

"It's a job from..." He pulled open a paper in his hand and read it.

"You can use a school's music room as much as you want... You have to be there at least every second day an hour and they want you to perform on every event... There's no worrying in that everyone will come to the music room because they'll keep it secret... Uhm... You'll get 10 000 dollars every month... That's pretty much it."

Is he kiddin' me?! I get to use a music room by myself as much as I want, and perform?! That's good stuff.

"Where is this school?" I asked. He had already wrapped the paper back and wrapped it up again, annoyed.

"Uhm... East Creket High."

__________________________