Ch 85. Important Existence

Short! Ehe :P

______________

"Can we switch?" Chris begged me.

"No way." I firmly stayed on the couch.

"I want to watch TV and eat snacks! It's so boring at school and I thought it was fun because you even dressed up as me to get in it!" he complained.

I want to stay here. Not for lazying around but compared to Chris' days it's all the same everyday when he's on the couch watching TV, but for me... I don't know, it just feels like Darrén comes every time he doesn't need to go to school. It feels good. And it's unsuspectingly fun. Everyday has been like the first day I started living here - except of the food fight. God spare me that one.

"I'm staying." I 'hmpf'-ed him like a child that didn't want to share toys. He looked down depressed. "And did you tell Emíne and Ambreal about the situation?" I attempted to get out of the topic.

"Yeah. They said that they haven't seen you for long and miss you, though." He jumped right into the hole in the couch.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?"

"No, I think this hole is made for my butt." he laughed. I frowned. "Maybe I should make a hole in my couch if we find a new place."

Find a new place huh? I wish. Even if I make extra money as Sarah I can't afford renting a new place right now because Chris has been eating my money every month. God. I forgot about the Sarah thing. I was so caught up with the whole burnt up house and where to live incident that I totally forgot my only Sarah-character. I had perfectly planned out how Chris and Krystal would do but I didn't even give Sarah a thought!

Luckily, it was weekend and I could probably go over to the agency now. I charged my Sarah phone after realising that I didn't even check it for about a week so Justin had to be bombing my phone by now and I was right when I looked at the screen after it was fully charged.

"Where. The. Hell. ARE YOU?!" he yelled when I called back. I kept apologising until he calmed down and believe me, it took barely thirty minutes.

"You missed five jobs I had scheduled for you!" he screamed and it felt like I saw a new side of him. "And why is it always me doing this?! You have a manager! I'm so going to fire her she sucks it's always me who's doing the shit whenever we can't get a hold of you!"

"I'm sorry Justin!" I yelled back when I couldn't even say a word that would reach his ear. "Personal problems! My house burnt down and I was lucky that I didn't get any injuries!"

I thought it would make him pity me. Well he didn't - No that's too much, he did but he was still mad. "If something like that happens you have to give me a call, moneymaker! So that I can cancel the jobs before you never come and ruins it, giving you bad reputation!"

"Sorry." I once again apologised.

"You better come here now and get yourself fixed, be happy that you barely made it to the Best song and best rookie award!" he shouted and hung up.

"I better get going now." I said and got dressed.

¤¤¤

"I'm soooo disappointed in you." he said, facing the big glass wall that showed the whole view of the city. That typical scene when he doesn't even want to face me.

"I get it Justin. I was gone for some days but you have to get that I have personal problems." I argued back. I wasn't in a good mood even after being at Darrén's place, because it somehow made me feel so much lighter from being sad. But I was just mad that he was upset over me not being in touch for about a week.