Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah

__________

"Can you do it?" I asked a random girl.

"Do what?" she said all annoyed.

"Can you flirt with a model? I can pay you." She laughed.

"If I want to flirt with a model I'd gladly do it. But if you pay me I can plant some kisses on him." she said playfully. I jumped because I finally found someone who wanted to do it. The others were actually excited to do so too but they didn't have time or had boyfriends, someone they likes or that they are snobs saying that they have enough money by themselves.

"Thank you!" I thanked her and hugged her. I left all happy and even skipped to the girl's dorm.

"What are you doing here Chris?" some girls outside asked me.

"Can you get Emíne for me?" I asked with puppyeyes and they did without second thought. She came out in her cute evening gown.

"What's up?"

"I found someone who can do it!" I said and jumped into a hug. She skipped around with me and suddenly I noticed that I have become awfully girly even though I was in my Chrisbody.

"I really have to stop hanging out with you or I'll become like a stupid cheerleader..." I sighed jokingly.

"And I've become more of a tomboy since I started hanging out with you." she said with a mad face. We burst out laughing. Now we just have to put up with a plan. We went to the big field that was filled with stars.

"How about..." we started planning.

¤¤¤

"Where the hell did you get this ugly wig?!" I laughed. I was wearing a pitchblack page that looked hilarious on me. I took one of her big sunglasses and a big coat. Even though the fact that my identity was hidden I looked like a star trying to hide it. But the main thing is that they don't know.

"I used it when I was in Japan for a while... There was this commercial so..." she said embarrassed. I looked into the mirror.

"Isn't it better if we dress out like those?" I asked. She smiled.

"As expected from my smart little kid!" she said and we got ready.

"I'll just see if Amber(the girl that is going to flirt with Dan) is ready." I said and grabbed my phone. She answered on the second beep.

"Hi Chris!" she said and she seemed so excited.

"Are you ready?" I said. I heard very loud noises from the other line.

"Yeah, I'm in the cab right now."

"Good, then we'll meet up soon."

"See you!"

"Mm yea..." I hung up.

"Wow... her voice is so squeaky... I heard it from the bathroom and even got shivers." Emíne said. I agreed with her and we left.

¤¤¤

The car had arrived and we were outside Dan's agency. It's the same on as Emíne's and that means it's James'(her dad) agency. I didn't want to meet them but since we're working under disguise it's fine.

There were so many of the press outside, waiting for the stars to come out and ask them tons of questions. We joined them since Emíne and I are dressing up as one of them. We were both guys so that Dan wouldn't recognise us. Emíne had glasses and she looked so cute while I had sunglasses so he couldn't see that I was Chris. But if that girl get's near him the guards will take her out. That's why Emíne had handed Amber a staff pass since Emíne has them when she got them from her father.