Ch 53. Planning It Out

___________

"This is a good exercise before acting." She straightened her back and made weird sounds. "Brwiiii! Brwiii!" The whole class tried not to laugh.

"Yes, Mark?" she said as soon as she saw the other guy raise his hand.

"I kind of prefer the one from Just go with it with that kid. The tip of the tongue, the teeth, the lips!" he tried saying it with the light voice that kid had. He continued and you can clearly tell that he's a clown. Trying to make the class laugh. And then of course, his other clown friend had to butt in.

"I prefer Adam Sandler's SHUT UP!" he said and yelled as soon as he got to the shut up part, trying to act like Adam Sandler without any good result. He even laughed before everyone else did. It's kind of lame re-using an actor's joke[A/N: first A/N in middle! haha sorry... Uh, let's say that she didn't have me in mind.].

"Shut up weirdos." Carter said when he got through the door. "Why the hell is Chris gone?"

"Sick." Emíne stated.

"What a lame excuse."

"It's not an excuse daddy." Ambreal smiled.

"I really want to believe you Ambie girl but you see things from another perspective! Maybe heaven... And I see it from hell." he said as he tilted his head.

"But if you don't believe me why don't you check it out? He's in his room resting." Ambreal said, as the angel she is. I could see how Emíne shook her head to Ambreal while Ambreal mouthed a 'What?' to her.

"Then I should!" he grinned and stomped off.

"Carter!" I yelled and dragged every one's attention to me. I got embarrassed because Darrén was right beside me and he looked at me too. For me it's like 1 000 000 persons can stare at me without getting nervous but when Darrén does I just get nervous for no reason.

"I... He's sick right? Chris would never lie, so just let him off. U- It's just him, and the rest of the class is here so it's fine."

"No good Sarah!" he laughed. "I see you start thinking like my cute angel daughter!"

"I- I... He's having a really big cold and he'd definitely give it to you! If you just breathe the same air you'll get sick!" I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"It's fine, I'll rent an astronaut costume in that case, thanks for the advice." he waved me off and went to the door.

"Carter!" an other voice yelled. I looked at the person beside me that locked his eyes on me. "Sarah wouldn't lie about something like that. If he wasn't sick I bet she'd been with him anyway since he's her b-"

"BRO!" Emíne yelled. "He's Sarah's best bro and she has always been!"

"He's her brother?" he said confused.

"Not in blood, but they have been on good ter-"

"Whatever forget it. I won't go, are you happy?" Carter sighed and sat down on a chair.

Phew.

Then I noticed how Darrén looked at me. The nervousness crawled into me again. I slowly sat down as the teacher started talking again.

"Why can't you tell them Chris is your boyfriend?" he whispered, locking his eyes on the teacher pretending to listen. He sure is good to act and doesn't really need acting lessons.

"It'll be a scandal! I don't want to tell anyone, okay?" The thing is it's not even true. I don't even remember how he misunderstood this[A/N: Actually that's my own words...].