Ch 62. Filming On

I've been kind of slow lately... Hah, uh sorry, Again, I have writers block and personal problems.

The outfit she's wearing later for the curious ones ----->

_____________

"Good enough." Carter said with a cold glare. Camille jumped up in the air of happiness. "Next." he said and flipped some pages. It was Emíne's turn. I waved to her and received a smile. I've passed already after seeing Carter's first real smile and so did Darrén.

Emíne did her thing and of course her thing was amazing. It was like she rocked the stage. And Ambreal also passed, she was really good so I doubt she only passed just because he's her father.

That time after waking up at my bed as Sarah I just left to the music room and did my thing, and this time I didn't get a surprise visit. I don't know if I should be happy of it but still. I think it was nice of Darrén taking me there. When I came back I noticed something really weird.

Darrén was incredibly. Not just because I came back, rather that he was like that all the time. Wherever I went, I only saw his smiling face literally, since I live with him.

I had even asked him why he was so happy but he said that he landed a job at Calvin Klein. I do understand that's a great thing but still. Do you get that happy over it?

I remembered the time he comforted me at the music room. We were revealing secrets and stuff. He was just about to say something but I didn't get to hear it because of Emíne barging in.

I nudged Darrén. He turned his head, as if he didn't expect that and wasn't prepared.

"W-What is it?"

"About that thing... What were you going to say?" I whispered, making sure that Carter didn't notice.

"What? You mean when slipped in the bathroom yesterday?" he asked. Dense side, awaken.

"No..." I said embarrassed and put a hair strand bei´hind my ear, assuring that no one heard. Dude, that's awkward stuff I can't help it. "When Emíne stormed in interrupting you."

"Oh that time."

I waited for his answer but he was wearing that atmosphere when the conversation just ended.

"I'm still waiting." I cleared it up and he sighed.

"I don't want to tell you." he grinned like a five year old.

"What the hell!" I hit him on the shoulder. "But you were just going to tell me that time!"

"I just don't want it anymore." he smiled. What's with him? I glared at him annoyed. I just really want to know. I'm not really a person that keeps pushing someone to satisfy their curiosity but it felt like it was a huge thing. That can change everything. I don't know, it's just a stupid feeling I bet it's just that he eats spaghetti one at the time. Yeah, I know but surprisingly it doesn't take that long. I guess he thinks that I haven't noticed...

Okay, I admit it, it might not be a stupid spaghetti habit. But I shouldn't expect too much, that's all.

"Everyone passed!" the clown yelled, causing the whole class roar into a chaos, interrupting my thoughts.

¤¤¤

"He's kind of weird." Anna chuckled after I had told her everything. I haven't seen her for a really long time and decided to meet her up making up for it.

"I know! Sometimes I just don't get him."

"And by the way, you really fit in brown hair... It looks great, seriously." she smiled telling me that and I got really happy to get a professional opinion on it. I'm just fond on Brown hair right now so I bought the wig actually.