Ch 77. Invading Me

Time for new chapter? :) Once a week! That's my rule.

_______________

It never felt like I kiss. It felt like hundreds kinds of feeling touching each other. As if they connected all of sudden. But I've never had a real kiss before so that must be the reason of me thinking about something like this. The only time I've kissed someone is when Darrén was drunk. And this time. When he kissed me when I was Chris it didn't feel like this. It just felt like a peck. Like CPR! Yeah, exactly. I've never experienced CPR but it's just a forced kiss. Well no one forced Darrén kissing me but the drug helped him!

All I could see was a new door open. I saw a whole new world. Was this a real kiss?

The only thing I knew was that I've never experienced something like this. Passion. Love. It was feelings between Jenny and Adam. It kind of feels like I'm denying something but let's just stop digging into stuff.

Even though my eyes were closed I could see how my sight got lighter even though they were closed. I opened my eyes and saw Darrén's face so close to mine at first. Without noticing that I was staring at him I teared my glance off him and looked at the side, seeing the sunset. It was just like I had expected, but even more beautiful. I could see hundreds of unseen colors and they strided down the water to us. It felt like they came just for us.

But I didn't care for the sunset after a while and pressed my lips harder on Darrén's. I felt how my heart throbbed and threw my arms around his neck. It felt so special.Even if it felt like it went on forever it ended so fast. I was stuck in that moment and I wanted to stay.

Before I knew it we had let off each other. I couldn't help smiling and so did he. We looked at the sunset and it  disappeared under the water. Darkness invaded the sky but I still felt safe.

"Cut!" Carter yelled. I snapped out to reality. I wanted to cry. Not crying of happiness - I was devastated that I came back to reality. I wanted to go back to that moment. Jenny's best moment of her life.

With a depressed face I sat down besides the tree where Darrén and I had been sitting before that. He joined me after talking to Carter and looking at the shot.

"Why so sad?"

"I don't like my life. I prefer Jenny's." I sighed and looked away, happy that it was dark so that he couldn't see my face clearly. For some reason it was so hot. My face was burning and I bet you could fry an egg on it.

"So you want to go and rob a bank, then meet a hot agent?" he chuckled.

"No... I want a happy ending!" I groaned and ruffled my hair.

"Forget that!" he told me and I gave him a weird look. "Your life hasn't ended yet. And of course there is no happy ending since you just die."

"You know that's not what I meant."

"It'll definitely come." he said and flashed a smile. He got up and walked away with style. I couldn't help it at that moment he said it - to feel self-conscious. We had just kissed and I didn't even think about it until now!

All I could think about was... him. No matter what I did. When I was eating with Emíne I suddenly thought about how good it tasted and without even trying, that scene popped up into my head and I choked. Then again, I drank some water to stop and then I choked remembering it - again.

"What's the matter with you?" Emíne laughed with slight worrying behind it.

 I just laughed it off, trying to trick her even though I knew that it was useless. But this time Emíne didn't act recklessly like usually. She gave me some glances sometimes out of concern but it didn't bug me since I didn't have to come up with an explanation.