Ch 91. Could This Be The End?

You're not gonna like this chap -.- 

____________

I didn't refuse him. Or want him badly. What happened to me? This guy turned me into someone else. Why is he confusing me all the time? 

Unlike the kissing I've seen on TV, this was pure. No tongue. God I'm out of that league! Just a long kiss that stayed like that for a long, long while that felt like seconds to me.

He took my hand and squeezed it, hard. When he let go, he looked into my eyes. I don't know how I looked. Was I happy? Was I sad? Or mad?

What was seriously happening?! I can't think! "Sorry." he whispered and walked away. I wanted to chase him. Ask him if something was wrong. Ask him if he just needed someone to comfort him. There had to be something that was wrong. Maybe kissing is his way of dealing with sad feelings. Actually, I'd be more than happy to help him as long as I get to be of any help since he's always the one that saves me in the last minute. I don't want to be that vulnerable girl that needs to cry for help from her saviour all the time. I want to be able to help too.

But the problem was that I couldn't move. Not an inch. I lost all the power in my body and fell down when my legs couldn't hold me up any longer.

¤¤¤

"You're all quiet, Krystal." Emíne said.

"Oh. Am I?" I chuckled. "Just a bit... uh tired." I lied. I usually don't lie(when it's not around the Sarah secret) and especially not to my best friends.

"That is not a tired look you know." Ambreal sighed and played with her fries.

"That's a 'When is he going to call me?'-look!" Emíne laughed with a bit seriousness in it.

"No, it's not like that!" I practically yelled and got some attention from some kids from behind.

"Then there's a guy involved in it!" Ambreal laughed. "It's been a long time since we've seen each other, I thought you'd be more hyper about meeting."

"At least Chris didn't die." Emíne sighed. She was sad because of it too because of her business with Chris.

"Yeah..." I said. "I am relieved that Chris didn't die. Actually, I was so sad that I started accepting it but then he suddenly showed up saying that he's alive."

It was quiet.

"Okay but tell me about the guy now!" Emíne squealed. Where did that come from?

"Th-There's no guy! I never said anything!" I mumbled. They both gave me that smirk. This was creepy.

"Well, the 'No, it's not like that!' clearly said that there's a guy in it!" Ambreal smiled.

"Okay, I'll tell you!" I gave up. I took a pause before saying anything. "Promise to not freak out!" I mumbled. Emíne was his sister. Ambreal had a serious crush on him. This wasn't really the best combination, but they are still my best friends and I'll feel guilty if I don't say anything and hide it from them. God, their eyes were hilarious, looking at me like a mouse looking at cheese!

"Uhm." I cleared my throat. "Darrén kissed me."

Now, time for scanning reactions! Emíne first. Mouth: Wide open. Eyes: Wide open. 

Ambreal. Mouth: Open(not as much as Emíne's) Eyes: BIG(So much bigger than Emíne since she normally has bigger eyes than her). And can I add that Ambreal dropped her soda?

"WHAT?!" Emíne yelled. "I'm so going to kill him!" she said and took her phone.

"No Emíne!" I stopped her and took her cellphone. "He didn't rape me, okay?"