Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person

anyone excited? :P

Dedicated for liz-liz088, a patient reader xD

___________

He froze up. Then he went pale.

"Darrén. Do you like Krystal?" I repeated. I have already asked him and even though he told me that he don't have any feelings towards Krystal it kind of looks like something has changed.

"No!" he screamed. I felt a bit relieved but then my heart had a clenching feeling. "Why the hell do you think that?! Chris already asked me once!"

"It's just that... You treat her well. And it really seems like you look at her in a different way."

"Yeah but that's because I want her to put a good word about m-" He stopped before knowing what he just said.

"So that she can put a good word about you?"

"N-Nevermind."

"Oh stop it! So Krystal knows the girl you like?!" I shrieked. Even though I already knew that it's like he was really trying hard with it.

"Uh... yeah. But it became a habit treating her good since I think she's a nice girl."

"Oh really?" I grinned.

"But I think I have to stay away from her from now on."

"Why?"

"Because I might like her too if I hang out with her too much."

What?! Does Darrén fall for every person he's with or what?! He could read my mind and chuckled.

"I kind of... Uh... Once I even imagined that Krystal was that person."

"The girl you like?"

"Yeah.

Wow. This is embarrassing. But I know who he likes. My first instinct is right after all! This is going to turn out good! I have to set him up with Ambreal.

"You can leave me off here." I said and he pulled over.

"But this is the school. Aren't you going home?" I smiled.

"I have to give Emíne's coat back."

¤¤¤

I finally convinced him to let me stroll over to the music room by myself. I ran as fast as I could to the boy's dorm and jumped into the window.

"Who are you?!" someone yelled I met Tom's face and he smiled. "You're Sarah..." he grinned.

"Yeah, and I'm here to meet my boyfriend so shut the hell up of me being here." I said and he listened right away. I went to my bag and took my wig. I hid it behind me so Tom couldn't see and jumped back out.

"Where are you going?! Aren't you going to meet your boyfriend?!" Tom yelled, trying to make me stay longer. I shook my head.

"Just left a present for him!" I yelled back and hid myself behind a wall while putting on the wig. I jumped back and saw Darrén. Tom was jumping all around him and questioning him.

"Is Sarah your girlfriend?!"

"No!"

"Is she your girlfriend?" he then asked me. I nodded and told him to shut up about it.

"But why?! You'll be famous!"

"Hey if you think I'm her boyfriend because she's famous then you're nuts." He shut up. Good for him or I'd smash him into pieces.

"Hey." an unknown voice said. Or what unknown? It was Dan.

"You are?" I asked even if I knew it.