Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]

This is the real end hahahhaha so no more tricking you guys xD

I CAN'T BELIEVE IM DOING THIS NOW.

____________

There was still something left? Now I was confused. God. What if the press - Wait. There wasn't really anything more the press could find out. Because everything was revealed now.

Emíne had a big smile plastered on her face and held up a dark blue dress. It was my dress. They were talking about the prom!

"You're going to look so good in it." she smiled. I ran towards them and gave them all a hug, then got fixed and we headed to the prom. Everyone was so pretty.

When we arrived, of course - I was the center of the attention. But it was fun. I've never been to a prom and it was my first time. It was perfect. Especially when I danced with Darrén.

"Hey it's my favourite color..." he watched the dress.

"Just for you." I grinned. I looked in his eyes and felt nervous. I slowly leaning onto him and got closer to kiss him. He didn't have anything against it of course, and teased me as he didn't help, wanting me to do it by myself. I had never approached him for a kiss and felt so nervous about it. I was inches away from him and could feel his breath so close to me.

With my hands holding his neck he gave me a chuckle as he surprised me crushing his lips onto mine, making me squeal. There it was, and it felt like we unleashed all our feelings from the whole year of being in love with each other. Well, I didn't know when I started falling for him but I didn't care and it was certain that I was now.

His whole taste spread through our connection and I closed my eyes, just thinking about Darrén. He suddenly sneaked his hands behind my back and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer having our bodies crashing onto each other, and I felt like I belonged there. I knew that if I had stayed there kissing him for longer I'd be flush red and faint from the dizziness - not that I already was. I heard a cough though, that interrupted us and I looked at the side, seeing Emíne in her pretty golden dress that lit up the room, with everyone else behind her. Ambreal was just as pretty as always and innocent-looking in her white dress, with Dan, Kevin and even Tom behind.

"Hey... Chris... Or Sarah. No I mean Krystal." Tom stuttered as he looked at me. I smirked.

"Stop it Tom, that's embarrassing." I laughed and I had thought that Tom would be mad when he heard the news seeing me. He looked so confused and nervous, not knowing what to say. "My real name is Krystal. But treat me like you usually do, no need to make it complicated."

"Sure..." he mumbled walking away with the music beat that started playing right after. He probably needed more time to let it sink in.

"It's finally out and you look pretty happy about it!" Dan shouted, trying to make me hear despite the loud music.

"Yeah. Because I realised that even if it is bad times, I have someone that will help me all the time." I yelled back, then nodding to Darrén. He looked so good in his tuxedo, with the loose tie. I had an urge to pull his tie so that he'd come closer.

It all went by so fast. Even if I got looks from my classmates and other people from school, I didn't care. Because the people that I cared about didn't leave me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Darrén as me pulled me to his car. He smiled and drove off somewhere. What had he planned this time?

"I have a surprise for you." he said as we drove off. I couldn't wait for it because I knew that he had planned something amazing. This was Darrén. The ride took a long time and we finally reached our destination. I looked our and saw something I'd never seen before. But still something was similar. I'd been there before.