Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World

I'm only giving you a super fast update, for my readers! :D I'm being nice today lol.

Have fun people!

___________________

This feeling. As if millions of worms crawling inside your body, eating you up. Maybe I'd rather have worms eating me than having this person know everything.

My surroundings were so unaware of what was really happening. People walking past us, hurrying to the line and buying their needs. This journalist standing there, overjoyed. Trent being next to me, having no idea what's going on.

Because everything was happening inside my head. I could imagine what the next action was. What would happen. And my move. When that happens, I'll move somewhere far away. Very far. Wear disguise. Get a fake ID and pass from people that can fix it illegally, no matter how scared I am of them. Because after all, nothing else can scare me as much as what's going to happen now. The trust I've won from my friends. I'll lose them all. They'll hate me.

I do have a chance if I ruin his camera. But them he'll keep tracking me. But he still needs evidence, and I'll be careful.

He has evidence. I forgot, while I was driving crazy inside my mind. He was still holding onto my ID card, and my wallet. Actually, it had everything. Krystal's ID card, Sarah's credit card, and Chris' student ID. How could I be stupid enough to collect all my secret identities in my wallet?

What was my way out? There would always be a way out of situations, according to what I've patched up. I even said that Chris and Sarah was a couple just to get out of it.

But in this situation it was impossible. The door to getting out of this has closed. All of them. Too late, bitch - was what the door was practically saying to me while it closed right at my face.

¤¤¤

Was my story over yet? I wish. I wish I could just end the story here. No need to take on the consequences! Just disappear or something. Or skip the bad part and just jump over to the happy ending. But seeing this, I knew there would never be a happy ending.

I looked up at the big screen standing inside the big crowd that somehow covered me. What else did I have right now? I had no other identity to show or I'd be stalked by paparazzi. The big screen was showing my big scandal.

SARAH HAVING TRIPLE IDENTITIES - was what it said. Then reporters flashed up and talked about how I was found yesterday and all the identities in my wallet. How they revealed my real name and then how I posed as my brother at school. Now this was embarrassing. Shameful. I pushed up my glasses and secured my wig that was pitch black, reflecting my mood and situation well.

I couldn't take watching this anymore. I had to run away. I'll fulfill my plan, going overseas. First, I have to get a fake ID. It was still scaring me what kind of people I had to reach to get it, since I still didn't know how people around me reacted except of the crowd that I didn't even know, but they all had awful reactions. "What a traitor." a little child said when I walked past her as she was watching the big screen. I wanted to shout to the world that I'm sorry. But this was my choice. Nothing I could or still can regret. Nothing I can undo like how you draw and can easily use a rubber to get it off. Now this was a ballpoint pen. There's nothing named erasing in this world.

Everything remains the same. I didn't dare to look at peope with my bare eyes anymore. I was afraid of their disappointment.

With my Sarah phone thrown into the lake, all that remained was my Krystal phone, that only my nearest knew about. Which included Darrén. And I was too scared to know his reaction that I decided to hang up whenever he called. But the problem, or matter was that he never called. He was so mad that he didn't want to talk to me. To have me explain to him.