Ch 8. Exposed

HOLOLOLOL :) GOGOGO ALALLA

_____________________

"Darrén!" I yelled. I couldn't get him off me because he was so heavy. All the boys ran over and lifted him up.

"What happened?!"

"He just fell off like that..." I explained.

"YOU BOYS GET HERE NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!" the coach screamed. He sounded furious enough to make everyone leave Darrén like this with me.

"I'll take him to the infirmary!" I shouted to the coach. He nodded and counted to three so that the next group could run.

I dragged up Darrén's arm without any good result. I actually ended up dragging his arms halfway to the infirmary. I was really lucky that I found a cover that seemed to have fallen off someone’s laundry from the balcony. I slowly took in and placed Darrén on it, dragging the cover to the infirmary. To my disappointment the nurse wasn't there. I finally got Darrén on a bed and he woke up.

"What the hell..." I was placing the cover(not the one I had found of course) and he was surprised to see me beside him. Of course, what guy wouldn't had freaked out if they found you with them in bed?

"Take it easy, you're in the infirmary. You fainted."

"Thank god."

"Why did you faint?" I asked. He chuckled.

"To keep my job."

"What?! Don't become one of those Anorexia models! You know that it's only 1 of 10 boys that get that! If you think like a stupid teenage girl you're doomed." He laughed when hearing me say that.

"You're right. It just feels weird to be carried over here with a stupid reason like that."

I so wanted to mention that he was carried here by a girl. Isn't that a bit more funnier?

"No wonder your head is so big!" he laughed.

"Uhm what?!"

"Just take a look at the mirror! It's gigantic!"

"What does Anorexia have to do with my head?!" I actually got a bit upset. There's really much hair in this wig, what can I do about it?!

"Because you're smart? Come on, you're rambling about random facts like 1 of 10 boys get that sickness!"

"Well, maybe I am not just as stupid as you are?"

"How about you having man-tits?!"

"What the hell!"

We kept insulting each other but I knew that we didn't mean anything. This Darrén is quite nice when he doesn't try to flirt with you.

¤¤¤

I took a evening stroll to polish off my condition since I had stopped running for a while. It was dark and the stars showed up clearly. I decided to free my head and take off my wig. Since I was wearing baggy clothes it didn't matter if someone caught me since I wear these kind of clothes when I'm a girl. Seems like I'm a tomboy huh? My braid fell down and I pulled it so that I could see it hanging on my chest. I've missed it. I heard some talking but was to far away. I hid my wig in my pocket and brushed down my bangs.

"And you know that time-"

They shut up as soon as they saw me. Karma. He really wants to reveal my secret.

"What are you doing here Krystal?"

Darrén was the only one that had called me by my name when actually talking to me. Behind my back everyone called me a freak or something. Tom was with him and looked disgusted that Darrén actually talked to me.

I didn't really want to answer him. I wasn't in mood. Can't I even have a moment by myself?!

"Are you here looking for me?" he smiled.

"No!"

"Chris then?" Tom asked. I nodded.

"But it seems like he's not here so I'll just take my leave!" I said and tried to escape but Darrén grabbed my collar, not letting me go.

"Come on, now that you got here why not stay a bit? I have some space in my bed..."

"Lay that shit somewhere else, I'd rather sleep with my brother than with you!"

Tom laughed like hell.

"Hey, this girl is a keeper!" he chuckled.

"Yeah, the opposite of you." I added. I don't know, but tonight I feel somehow bitchy. PMS. Now it was Darrén's turn to laugh.

"Definitely!"

"If you excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow and slapped away his hand walking away.

When I reached the  campus gate I saw a girl behind me.

"I saw everything."

_______________________

 Nice ending. CLIFFYYYYH

Too short I know XD

COMMOTE!

Sarah Montana Living In The Boys' Dormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें