Ch 19. New And Known

I putted up a pic of the uniforms the girls wear :)All the other girls except of those who have important roles wear the skirt extremely short, and shirt is unbuttoned so you can see thir chest. But Krystal wear the skirt to the knees and everything is tidy I guess :p Same with Ambreal and the new girl but they wear it more daring than Krystal does. But still better than all the other girls I guess :P

___________

"Where should I start?"

"Wherever you want." He looked away and sharpened his eyes when seeing the sunset.

"Okay. Maybe I shouldn't do it after all."

"Oh can you stop it?! Don't give me fucking false hope! Just tell me!" I shrieked, flustered.

"What the hell. My mother has always been selfish her whole life. When I was small she didn't take care of me, and only hired babysitters. I knew that she only kept me to have me raised as a worker for her when she gets old, so that I'll make money for her. She did that with my sister. She made her become a model and quit school, to tour around the world and make the money for her. I pity my sister for letting mom take all of the money she earned by herself. But she's at least lucky that modelling has been her dream since she was a kid. And my sister is just too blinded by her dream that she doesn't know where the money goes. But I'm not like that, that's why I tricked mom into becoming a model and then moving out. But I suddenly got popular so I guess I had to continue. Show business is no fun place." He didn't even raise his head when he had explained that.

I thought it was more complicated. But it was good enough. It seemed like he could read my mind.

"I just got you a short summary, you don't really want to know what have really happened."

Dot dot dot. It was that quiet.

"Your turn." he said. What did he just say?

"What my turn?"

"What's your shitty past?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What if I don't have one?" I tried to convince him.

"Stop it, everyone in the show business at least have something in their pasts." He walked towards the window, looking more closely to the sunset. He's so right.

"I had the best family ever. I wasn't rich, but still had my full family and was happy. We lived in a really small apartment with 4 different rooms, the kitchen, toilet, our bedroom and my special room. I couldn't understand how my parents could support me so much with my love for the piano and singing, to the extent of having an own room for it when we needed it the most. It was like they put all the effort on me, when they even let me enter a rich school that had high school fee." I ran out of air and breathed in, leaving a big gap.

"Then it happened." I got some tears in my eyes when remembering the night when I was next to my mom and dad dying on the hospital bed, with Chris next to me crying. As the big sister I didn't allow myself to cry to act as a strong sister, but the truth was that I needed it. "Mom and dad got into a car accident. It was someone drunk. Then my life just got crushed and our family got split. My brother didn't take their death good and was moved to an other family to take care of him. But I stayed."

He could see how sad I got and he forcefully looked down, mad at himself for bringing it up and tried to change subject.

"What's your brother's name?"

"Chris-"

"Chris?"

Darn it! I kept the s-sound on. Um... Uhm Think!

"Crisp!"

"Crisp?" he asked, right on the edge of laughing.

"Y-yes! My mom thought that his hair was really crispy when he was born so she named him Crispy!"