Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)

Extremely short. But I do have a suprise for ya!

_______________

I don't know what happened. With my face facing up to the ceiling I could barely breath or understand. What did I just do? 

I fell. I could see people looking at me. I saw Nina's face and she was smiling. This was probably a dream.

But I didn't understand why it didn't hurt when I fell. This might really be a dream. All the people dispersed and Kevin's face looked at me with worry.

"Sarah!" he yelled. "Are you okay?"

That moment made me know that this wasn't a dream. It was really him. I sat up with messy hair and noticed how the cameras were looking at me. This is live. How am I going to survive this?! Tears came into my eyes. No, stop it. I have to push them in. This isn't the place for me to cry. The place I can cry is with Darrén. He'll take it no matter what, without criticizing. I stood up and looked right into the camera.

"Bad balance!" I laughed and gave them my most apologetic smile. Everyone started laughing but Nina and Kevin didn't.

I was relieved that they took it lightly and just went on with the show. I didn't have to worry about the news either because it was a little fall right? If they knew something was weird with me the paper would probably write something about me being involved in drugs which will probably ruin my whole career. But I'm use, because I've had scandals before.

But I was surprised that Kevin and Nina didn't laugh. They probably knew that I was just acting, and it was for sure that Kevin would see it because he knows me outside work but Nina just met me and she knew it right away. But compared to Kevin, her face was more mad, and bitch-like rather than worried. Probably her period.

I got up with my high heels and wobbled a bit, taking Kevin's arm as support. He looked so worried about me and helped me to my seat.

"Thanks." I told him as he returned to his seat, still observing me with worry. It felt weird with him watching me all the time but I got more relaxed when he slipped up his phone, stopping to pay attention on me.

The whole award thing ended after a while and many celebrities stopped by, asking me if I was alright when I went to the backstage. I only laughed jokingly telling them that I'm okay. I still felt nauseous. But I acted well and pretended that everything was okay. 

I knew that I was going to break down any second and make the headlines but I just hoped for a car to get here to take me home earlier. I didn't even know when I was going back. God this is annoying. I wonder for how much longer I'll be able to hold myself up.

"You're not allowed in here!" a guard yelled. It was probably a fan, sneaking into the party to get to meet the celebrities so I didn't give it a glance. I was too busy.

"Hi Sarah!" someone greeted me. I looked up and saw a tall, beautiful woman. No doubt, it was Taylor Swift.

"Hi Taylor!" I smiled and shook hands with her.

"Are you okay from that falling incident...?"

I nodded for the 100th time with the same apologetic smile I had before, looking troubled and sorry for everyone worrying over me. "I'm fine. Just stepped wrong."

"That's great." she sighed relieved. "And I love your songs!"

"Really?" I said with that "Aaaw"-tone.

"Yes! I love your concepts and you've just created a whole new style!" I couldn't help smiling. To be praised by someone inside this business makes me so happy. She has experience so she knows what you can do wrong here.

"Thank you so much!" I thanked her. "I always listen to your songs." We chit-chattered for a whileand when she had to go she waved me goodbye, following her manager that just came by. When she turned her back I felt slightly wobbly again. My head was so dizzy and I regretted moving because I had stood there talking to her for a while. I shouldn't move, maybe that was the whole reason I became like this.

I looked around for Kevin. He knew that I felt bad so maybe he was watching me out to help me? He wasn't anywhere I could see, so I looked around for Nina, still staying on my little spot without moving, afraid of falling down from this height with my shoes.

Nowhere. Maybe she went home. Most of the artists here had gone home so what did I expect anyway?

Anyway. I couldn't hold it anymore. My legs were shaking and screamed out of pain. It couldn't hold my body up anymore. I was ready to fall down. Darn it that Justin forgot to pick me up.

"Hang in there!" someone whispered into my ear as I felt warmth over my back and hands holding my shoulders. I knew this scent. It was that same scent that I recently made my new home.

"D-Darrén..." was my last word until I disappeared closing my eyes.

________________

You know what? I wasn't planning this chapter to be short at all, but since I'm switching point of views if I may add for the first time in this story, I prefer to call this a chapter and make a new one, but I'm releasing them at the same time to compensate, okay? :P

¤After writing part 2¤

No haha forget it, I'm not posting them at the same time :P I'm a bit mean I guess. But it's because it's longer and I think that the content will make it up for ya all! :D 

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

COMMOTE!