Ch 90. That Guy

New guy's name is Trent and I'll have Robbie Amell play as him :) ------>

PEOPLE. I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THE STORY!! More info later xD

_______________

It was so crowded here. I wasn't in mood of acting happy. And it was cold. I wish I brought my jacket. People were staring at me and I noticed that I was Sarah. I can't walk around like this. And neither in this shirt that I slept in. I went to an alley that I'd normally wouldn't dare to get near unless it was in the middle of the day and braided my hair and let down my annoying bangs. It was scratching my eyes but I couldn't care less.

"That'll be forty dollars." the cashier said as I dragged my card that I found in my bra. Since when did I put creditcards in my bra? I'm seriously wrecked, I don't even remember it; was what I was thinking. But it did help me so I didn't give it a second thought.

I changed clothes and walked out of the boutique. It was a bit sunny in the middle of the fall and I looked up at the sky that was filled with clouds, with openings for the sun. I walked around. And around. For a long time. And ended up in the supermarket, the same one that I had entered when thinking about making "healthy food" for Darrén.

I thought why not? Just to let off the stress with shopping food. Then I'll go back and apologise to Darrén for freaking out with a big brunch.

"Do you always drop your money?" a voice asked me from behind. I turned around and saw the same guy that picked up my money when I went there the other day. He gave me my credit card and I sighed relieved and took it.

"Do you always stalk people and pick up stuff they drop?" I joked. "Anyway, thanks."

"What do you mean? Have we met before?" he said and I could see how clueless he was. He kind of reminded me of Darrén. That dense and after act.

"You picked up my hundred dollar bill last time I was here." I said and walked around the fruits with him behind me.

"Hm..." he said and I could see how hard he tried to remember. "Oh yeah! That chick with long bangs!" he yelled out loud and made some look at us.

"No need to scream." I said and picked some apples that were shining. Red apples are the best. I've never really liked green apples.

"I kind of recognise you." he said. I picked some oranges that had a nice color. Then I recalled what he said. Don't tell me he can see that I'm Sarah. No, I need to stop this, I'm an expert scaring myself regarding that matter.

"Oh? D-Do I look good with my new clothes or what? Maybe someone else has the same." I tried to convince him. Maybe he was someone that was easily influenced. 

"No, not that!" He looked around at some fruits. "I'll tell you when I know." he rushed off. Wow. That was weird. He'll go to the extent to thinking about it and finding me to tell me about it? He's kind of... awesome! Yes, I'm weird too and I like weird people it's boring with just normal people.

I stayed there and shopped for over 90 dollar which surprised me. I guess I'm really regretting what I did to Darrén. I always act before thinking. I was shocked, sure - but why didn't I just try to understand? We don't have the best communication ever and I know that myself, so why am I so hung up over it?

I knew what was in the way. He could definitely sense it. My secret. The one secret that has been protected since the moment I met him. Okay, not met him but got to know him. I actually wonder how I didn't like Darrén before I got to know him. I was judging without knowing him at all, but it may be because I thought he was overestimated with all the people idolizing him as the perfect guy. Seems like he was the perfect guy in the end anyway, no matter how I avoided that fact.