Ch 66. After Panic

I've been busy lately... Haha whatever :)

_________

I'm confused. I don't know what to think. Darrén almost kissed me. And by that I mean Krystal. He can't like Krystal right? But how the hell do I explain that 'almost-kiss'-incident then?

He might. Or not. He can't like someone like Krystal right...? I can even feel it, that we have this friend vibe! Or yesterday was a complete different thing but it doesn't really matter! Maybe a one-time flirt? No, not Darrén. He's not really a player. If he was he'd hit on me long time ago including Sarah.

"Sarah!" someone yelled. I didn't realise that I was in the middle of the shoot. "You forgot your lines!" Carter sighed. I apologised immediately and concentrated.

"What happened to you?" Emíne chuckled when I sat down.

"Just have tons of stuff to think about..."

She turned her head to the side, clearly not getting me.

"How did it go with Darrén yesterday?" popped out of her mouth. Of course, she headed to the topic I was dwelling on.

"Good. It was fun." I answered but she wasn't satisfied of a half-like answer like that.

"You did realise that it was a date right...?" she asked. My head slowly turned it's angel looking right into her eyes.

"I did. But I guess we're just friends."

"What are you talking about?" Chris interfered.

"Hi Chris..." Emíne purred like a lion. He smiled and they did their business.

"Do you know who Darrén is in love with?" I asked Chris. His eyes turned big and he laughed.

"That's the most stupid question I've every heard." He laughed so much that he got tears in his eyes.

"So you know?!" I shrieked and grabbed his shoulder. He nodded.

"Can I tell her, Emíne?" he asked her but she refused.

"You know too...?" I muttered with a mad tone. She put on the innocent look. "Tell me!" I demanded.

"It's so obvious, you know..." Chris grinned. "I knew since the first time I met him."

"What the hell Chris!"

"Shut up about it okay?" Emíne told Chris. He nodded.

So everyone knows except me. This is ridiculous. Why me? Do they have anything against me?

"I don't have time for this shit..."

•••

I stared at the text. For hours. For days. For weeks. How am I supposed to answer this?!

"Wanna hang out again?" I read it out loud. No matter how many times I read it I get it even less. Is it a date too? Will it be just like last time?

And I know that Krystal isn't his love because Chris told me freely about knowing who it was. If it was me they wouldn't even consider telling me that they know.

Embarrassed, I clicked in 'Sure.'. It sure looked boring but I'm no smiley person and someone who shortens every word if possible. I guess that's the East Creket effect, diciplined.

But now the awkward air was filling the whole room. What ar we going to do this time?! What if something happens again, not that it did but if no one interrupt like last time. Then he'll cheat on her.

And by 'her' means I don't know who she is. But why did he even try to kiss me if he has someone he likes? Oh my god I hate thinking about these stuff, I just get light headed because of it...