Ch 68. Interest Crash

Whoops. I forgot to tell you guys who's going to play the new guy, Kevin Clast in the cast. Hard decision. But I finally decided to gof for Chad Micheal Murray! Pic at the side! -------------->

_____________

"I agree." he repeated when I froze into a statue. No, it wasn't Darrén as someone like you would expect, but I wasn't freezing into an ice statue because I thought so or was surprised. I just remembered how my eye sight became more and more light.

It became so light that I could only see white. It shifted into dark brown and I could only see things that were darker than dark brown. But it didn't really help anyway. My body was numb and I couldn't feel it, or move it.

Then it just became dark. Pitch-black.

•••

It smelled weird. Nothing I've ever experienced before. I tried opening my eyes without any results. But then again, I am not the type to give up and tried until I could finally see.

I was on a white bed. Everything here was white. The bed, the walls, the floor, the machines that keep saying 'beep'.

Could this be? Could this be a hospital? Now I'm kind of sounding like a fool because I've never been at one. As a child I've been on the safe side, never hurting myself more than a little bruise. But after the parent thing I took care of myself and never went to hospitals because I didn't have the money.

There were about five doctors here all of them wearing white. Is it normal to have five doctors at once?

"You're awake." one of them said when he noticed me staring with wide big eyes.

"What happened...?" I suspiciously asked them. You can never be sure. What if they just took me from behind with chloroform and took me here to get a scoop or something? And you normally just have one doctor right?

"Take it easy." she chuckled and gestured to my left. I saw Emíne rushing to my sixe and Justin standing there looking all worried. "The rest is outside."

"What happened?" I groaned when Emíne fell into my bed crying, and clutching on the blanket. I patted he head.

"You lost your conscious." a doctor butted in, writing something in his notebook. "It was a small concussion."

I fainted? What's the matter with me? I've never fainted in my whole life! And then, from nowhere I faint!

"I saw the shoot." Kevin popped in. What is he doing here? "You really tried hard. The shoot did go on for hours and maybe you're sensitive to lack of water."

Lack of water? Is he kidding me? I know that I drink water often but what? I'll faint if I don't get water for hours. Maybe I'm more fragile than I thought? No, enough of questions to myself.

"Is it true?" I asked the doctor. He nodded.

"We've been taking tests and the results showed that your body demands more water than a normal body would. Your blood cycle contains more-"

"Wait, wait, I get it!" I interrupted him. I wouldn't get it anyway even thought he'd explain a whole biology class. After taking in Emíne's and Justin's sobs telling them that I'm fine the hospital finally let me go.

"So why are you here Kevin?" I turned and pushed off Emíne, still half crying.

"I was there with you?" he said with a tone of sarcasm, or rather something that would make it obvious.

"So that was you!" I half yelled. I never had the chance to turn around to see him at that time. Lucky that he was there when I fainted.

"Yeah, how about I drive you back there?" he smiled and again, that grin the Clasts own, flashed before my eyes. I nodded, still patting Emíne's head.