Extra

I've gained many reads and I think that you all deserve one extra chappie! Soon SMLITBD will reach a half million reads! So happy!

But this is a chapter when Krystal starts her new life with Darrén! In other words, her point of view in the first chapter of my new story The Dark Blue!

Lol btw, a story can have max 100 chapters, and luckily this is the 100th chapter! Wahoooo! I wanted to fill it out :) SO THIS IS DEDICATED TO MY 100TH FANNER, OnyxKnightShade5691!!!!

Have fun peops!

_______________

So nervous. God I was as nervous as a panda. Why panda? Where the hell did I get the panda from?! I'm random as hell, yes I know.

"Do you really want to do this?" Darrén's voice asked me, and I spun around until I faced him, with the wind making my hair twirl around - and it probably hit his face several times because he looked weird when I was looking at him. "Your hair tastes weird." he wiped his lips and I gave him a huge grin.

"You deserved that one." I smirked at him and suddenly he sneaked his hands around my waist and lifted me up in the air, as if I was flying. "Let me down Darrén!" I shrieked. He didn't listen, of course. "If you dare to do that, Darrén - I swear-" I tried to fight him back, and threaten him but it was far too late as he had switched to holding my legs as my hair was dangling and touching the floor under me. God I hated it. Upside down was never my favourite. "Darrén!" I yelled and made crying noises but he didn't fall for it.

"I deserved what?" he laughed and started swinging me around.

"Nothing, nothing!!! I'm sorry!" I cried out. He chuckled and brought me back to the gravity. My hair got messed up and I fought to get it back. "That was not cool Darrén." I mumbled. He only gave me that annoying grin that had always annoyed me since the first day I met him, when he was waiting for me outside the dressing room at school. I still remembered it clearly today, and even when I slapped him at McDonald's. Fun time wasn't it?

"But are you really sure about this...?" he started getting back to his point. I nodded, and looked at the suitcases that were lying all around the floor. I had packed and I was ready.

"I sure am." I said.

"Really...? They don't even have TV over there." he tried to reason with me but I wouldn't change my mind.

"That's good. I don't need to get fat in front of it. And I won't get glasses." I looked at the good side. I was never a TV addict anyway. Chris was though.

"How about the phones? We have to dump our Iphones to not stand out." he sighed and looked at his phone with a loving expression.

"Wow, you seem to love your phone more than you love me." I smiled sarcastically and blew a kiss to him.

"Never in my life." he looked offended, but he was just joking, I knew as I saw his bad pokerface.

"Anyway, I'm not going to regret it." I said and opened the door, as the sun blinded me.

¤¤¤

"Are you really really really sure?" Darrén whined as I handed the busdriver my ticket. I pulled my luggage after me and it was so heavy that I could barely make it move but somehow I managed.

"No need to ask!" I jumped on my seat and made it comfortable for myself as that would be my seat for the coming 8 hours. Kandred. A new chapter for me. Darrén never understood why I wanted to go there. But after I told him that I was going no matter what, he changed his mind since he wanted to be with me. It was my strategy though, I wouldn't dare to go if Darrén didn't come with me.