Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter

I've changed the cover! :D And my name :p I have another account named Cellinda so I decided to change into something similar since I think my xNoLongerHerex name was a bit weird.

And since I love the She's the man cast I decided to have the creepy coach(Vinnie Jones) as the creepy Carter Corina, Ambreal's dad! A pic here ---->

_____________

"Look out!"

"Hello young lady."

"Take all my money! Just don't hurt my family!"

The whole class was practising there lines, all excited since Carter announced the date of the shooting to begin. More than half of our class only had one or two lines and they practised like maniacs, trying to stick out and maybe get famous. I pretended being like them and did my only Chris line. Not really fun, okay? But I have to keep my cover.

"What the hell are you doing old man?" Emíne said as she hit my back.

"Doing my cover!" I whispered, sending her a glare.

"You look like an idiot, just like the rest of our class."

"I've always looked like one so it doesn't matter."

She chuckled. "Then do you know that we're called the class of clowns?" I almost chocked on my own spit.

"Why?" I coughed.

She pointed at a random guy at our class. He wasn't ugly, nor handsome so he hardly stood out. But he clearly tried his hardest to do so and over played his part as a commoner walking past. He made ugly faces and planned on becoming the kind in the business world of ugly faces.

"He's special." I stated. She continued on to the next weirdo. This time it was a girl that loves horror stuff and glares at everyone, everything. And it was practically her normal face. She played a commoner too, who was emo and she practised cutting herself with a butter knife.

"Whatever." I said, giving up. There were clearly more than just this. Emíne was just going to do her victory dance but got interrupted when Ambreal slided into the chair next to me, smiling like the angel she's always been.

"What's up girls?" she greeted like nothing happened between us. I got surprised how she didn't even flinch because it's kind of a really big thing when your best friend cheat on your other friends boyfriend. Emíne looked just like I did and she smiled to me, thanking me for fixing it.

This girl is really amazing. Seriously she can forgive anyone just like that, without even evidence or anything. But she can see through if someone if lying so that might be the reason. But I can't believe how she can hold back her curiosity just like that too. She seriously has a great ability.

"Don't you think you can get into this movie just because you made it!" Carter yelled with his monster like voice.

"What?!"

"If you won't let us be in it why should we even let you make it?!"

"Are you kidding me?!"

That was what everyone in class yelled back at him, clearly losing to his beast voice.

"I won't let some teenagers without any experience be in the cast! I aim for prices! It will be hundreds times better than your crappy script!" Now he upset the whole class and we went against him even though we knew we'd lose.

"But I'm giving you a chance. I'll send you all to an acting school for 2 weeks, and the other week you'll memorise your lines, and show me what you've got!"

Shit bag. It doesn't matter how much I hurt myself, because I think I'll still be ending up getting only a week to memorise my lines. Even though they'll only send Chris there it's still me. Unless... I send the real Chris there! No, forget it.. I don't want to bother him. I went into this by myself and I'll get out of it myself.