Ch 25. Suffer With Him

I was so mad at my library that I deleted them... Even though they're good it's not worth the wait to me. Just bury myself into the other stories so I forget the good ones that update slowly :p Any requests??

____________

I knew it. Of course they wouldn't disappoint me. Before I knew it, I was all relaxed telling them my life story. I was at the accident-part and they both had gotten a big serious face expression on. They kept nodding, to show me that they cared. Some tears came into my eyes behind the big glasses but I kept it in. They always come when I think of it. Everything is so mixed up. Not my past, it's all the things with my current state, all the identities. I've gotten used to it but it doesn't matter because there won't even pass a minute without me worrying of being caught. I was finally done talking and I felt the big urge of telling them about my other secret. But even thought Emíne knows it and accepts it I don't know how Ambreal will take it. I can't tell her. I don't want to lose her.

"Deep..." Ambreal said. I nodded.

"How about yours?" I asked, all desperate to escape the long silence that always occur when telling someone about something like that.

"Nothing special." they both said. Emíne made some bad expressions without knowing it and I assumed that she was thinking of Darrén. I've seen how she always twitch her eyebrows everytime she talks to him. Then she seemed to remember something, making a surprised expression.

"By the way!" she yelled. I looked at her. "About Darrén kissing you... did he tell you why?!" She seemed really mad. I looked at Ambreal and it seemed like she was out of the conversation, all spacing out. But it looked like she did it on purpose. She doesn't want to be a part of this topic? Can it be...- Wait. Concentrate on talking now!

"Oh... Yeah he did!" Her eyes got bigger.

"Do tell." She took a big bite from her third ice cream.

"He said... That...-" Okay... I guess I have to explain it all. "Well actually, he accidentally kissed Chris about an hour before I went to the party. Accidentally!" I added when I saw Emíne's grin. She smiled wider. "He kind of wanted to.... return the kiss since I am Chris's girlfriend." She got really shocked. When I saw it I had to say it.

"I know! It's so sweet right? To care that much of something like that!" Ambreal seemed to half listen because she suddenly got a bit stiff.

"I'm so fucking surprised..." Emíne said. "Darrén huh? To do something like that? I am disgusted to say it. That's really sweet." I nodded, not understanding why Ambreal stayed away. Emíne seemed to notice and sighed.

"I'll tell you later." she whispered. I nodded and we pushed in a better topic, making Ambreal join us again.

¤¤¤

I had to get some bills at home so I switched off to Krystal and payed them. Right after I left and Chris just sat there eating candy and watching TV. Is that everything he does when he's home? I left and walked to school. I accidentally bumped into someone and met brown eyes, with light hair framing it. It was Ambreal. I was really close to greet her saying "Hi Ambreal" but remembered that Ambreal doesn't know Krystal.

"Sorry!" I said and she smiled. So typical of cute little angelic Ambreal.

"It's fine." she said and took a closer look. I hope this girl isn't like Emíne because it's like I got a deja vu of that time when Emíne stared at me and figured out immediately. "Do I know you?" she asked. I shook my head desperately.

"I'm uh... Krystal."

"Ambreal." She reached out her beautiful hand that had pedicure done on it. I took it and shook hands. Why not add some spice?