I Want More Than That

I mashed up chapter 1-2 because I wanted to write another one! xD It feels like SMLITBD has gained a lot of reads and I'm really happy, even aiming for one million reads! I had a chapter in mind so I wanted to share it for you all! Sadly, the first chapter is ridicullously long just because of that, but the limit of a story is 100 chappies so... I had to peops.

I have many comments still saying that this story is a plagiarism of she's the man, and I admit the similarities and even gave the title credit for it. I was INSPIRED by it actually and made my whole new twist. even though it's very alike it, it's still very different.

Dedicated to BeanieWilliams, because I was very touched by your comment at the Extra chapter! Thank you for supporting my story 'til the end!

WARNING. THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF KRYSTAL AND DARRÉN'S RELATIONSHIP SO YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT.

AUDREE AS MILEY CYRUS! ------------------------------->

___________________________

School was just as peaceful as ever. To be true, I was quite a loner at school. People always thought that there were huge groupings, and Audree, me, Darrén, and Zach were clearly a grouping. They thought that just because I had them I wouldn't need anyone else. It felt weird walking around school alone. Compared to East Creket those small things were the bad parts about "normal" schools. In East Creket almost everyone was the same because all of them were rich, so there weren't many groupings and you could hang out with everyone.

It had gone some months ever since I came to Kandred. It was so different and my whole lifestyle was changed. I felt a lot healthier because I always felt the urge to go outside and do something instead of sitting at home where my wi-fi is. Wi-fi took so much time, a lot more than we think.

A lot had happened since that first day I stepped into the school garden. I met that girl. The girl who called for my help, and she had changed a lot, slowly turning into the exact person I had seen in my dream. Audree was very unhappy of her life at first but now she was transformed as she found what she wanted and also lost a lot of weight.

I sat down on a bench and looked up at the sky. Audree was in California, my hometown. Darrén was at home, sick. Zach (A very weird guy who I think have a thing with Audree) was nowhere to be seen. He was mysterious, and clearly he was a guy who kept everything inside of him.

It had gone a long time every since I was alone, being able to think like that. Deep-thinking. My own therapy. I decided to go home since there wasn't anything important at school anyway and saw sick Darrén on the couch. He was coughing like there was no tomorrow and I felt sorry for him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, stroking his shoulder which he seemed surprised about because he nearly jumped off the couch.

"Krystal..." he panted as if he couldn't breathe. I grinned, obviously happy that I scared him without trying to. "You scared the crap out of me..." he whined and got back om his comfortable seat.

"Just because you're scared of ghosts." I teased him. I still remembered when I found it out. We were at home and I went to the bathroom showering for an hour, so he thought that I had gone out. When I got out from the shower and called his name with a husky voice because I hadn't opened my mouth since I went to bed he yelled like a girl and ran to his bed hiding under the cover. It was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm not scared of ghosts!" he sighed as if I had gotten everything wrong. "I just think it's creepy if they exist."

"That's kind of the same thing."

He knew that he wouldn't win against my stubborness. He sure knew me well.

"So what have you been doing all day here...?" I looked around at the boring small flat we had. There was nothing to ever do at home. Your home at Kandred was only a place to be at to sleeo and eat. The rest you'd do it outside.