Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration

Sooo bored... haha enjoy.

____________

I heard snoring. Some babies crying. And an old man that seemed sick. Emíne wasn't pleased that we were sitting on a normal bus. Yeah, it wasn't the best but it felt good. Even though I'm Krystal sometimes and can go everywhere without getting recognised I just don't have the time. I really haven't been Krystal for a while.

"It smells!" Emíne complained. "I want to sit in my limo..."

"And blow your cover?" I sighed. "This is what you wanted."

"Not to ride the bus! I didn't mention a bus anywhere!"

"Whatever... Just shut up until we get there."

She raised her eyebrow and did as I said. Even though this isn't the best ride ever I just enjoyed being a commoner for a minute. I'm just a normal person, and not three different ones with different identities.

Some boys entered the bus and they were quite okaylooking. Their faces were normal, nothing you'd call hot but you'd never really call it ugly either, but the style if their clothing raised them up to another level. As soon as they saw us they winked at us. They were all wearing those jock jackets you see on movies of a normal school.

I pushed up my sunglasses and smiled at them while I could feel Emíne glare at them. I'm not the person that can just glare at someone I don't know. It's just a normal common thing to do to boys, hit on girls they think are hot. Not that I really think that I am but I have times I think I look good.

They surrounded us and turned their heads toward us.

"What's up pretty ladies?" the blond on typical jock guy asked with a flirty tone. Emíne sighed and I could feel how they started disliking her. I smiled back at them again and tried to be polite.

"Just going to the mall. You?" I met a big swarm of smiles.

"So are we! How about we go together?" he answered with a big smile plastered on his face. Even his eyes were smiling.

"That's fun isn't it? But we want a girls' day so if you mind..." I replied. I looked out the window waiting for our stop. Please let us arrive soon because I'm starting to understand why Emíne is so annoyed of flirting boys. And she meets boys like these everyday considering her looks.

"Oh come on now..." they kept whining and even touched my arm. I kind of get why people carry pepperspray. I kept replying no but they sure have good patience and kept whining even more. The bus stopped and I sighed when it wasn't our stop. Some people got off and some on, but it wasn't the boys.

"Don't hit on my girls." someone said when the doors closed and the bus started moving again. I could almost feel how Emíne's head swooshed up to that voice's direction with shock. Who the hell could have recognised us? My mind imagined Darrén immediately since he have saved me so much but of course it can't be him. No one can really recognise us so maybe it was someone trying to help us?

I saw his hair first and strong jaw. It was Dan. Dan Clast. Ugh, I still hate his introduction. I remember when I heard it three times in one day, it all had so much confidence in it. But I've forgiven him so I don't really detest him anymore. And I could see how he regretted it afterwards. Why hold a grudge when you know they are really sorry? Well if he had grinned while saying sorry I wouldn't really had forgiven him.

"Who do you think you are with two hot girls like these?" they muscular said as he neared Dan with a big confidence hanging after him.

"These are my girlfriends so stay the hell out of them." he grinned and gave us both a sidehug after separating us and sitting right in middle. Emíne seemed to be happy to get the chance to finally get rid of them and played along so I did it too. She started kissing his neck but I didn't want it so I just hugged his arm. They flinched and headed out as soon as the bus stopped.