Ch 12. Gotta Save Him

<3

________________

There's something on my chest. Something that pushes it down, right at the limit of not being able to breath. My light heart hasn't been very light lately. Everyday that passes it gets more and more weight on it.

Even more weight when seeing Darrén walking out from the door, all dressed up. He wore a white shirt with demin and he even put on hair gel.

"That's how I dress every time I go on a blind date." he had answered when I asked. He even repeated that it's the exact same look every time.

"Who is this girl then?" Tom asked when the door shut.

"Someone who is fucking blackmailing me." slipped out of my mouth without thinking. I really hated this. He could hear it, only listening to my tone.

"Who?"

"Uhm... just some girl."

"What is she blackmailing you with?"

This Tom really likes questioning doesn't he?!

"Uh... That she saw me being with another girl, making out when I was drunk."

"Wow." And there our little conversation ended.

"But who is she?"

Darn it! I thought we were done!

"May Chasy."

"Oh no."

What's the Oh no? I didn't even need to ask.

"That's Darrén's stalker."

Shit. That's the fucking reason she's blackmailing me! And now she may even be raping(I couldn't find a good word for it...) him! I didn't think for a long time of the thought of going there.

"I gotta go." He just waved goodbye, reading his basket magazine.

¤¤¤

Okay. They have their date at the cinema. Just calmly go to the cinema. No freaking out. Darrén will just kill you...

After reaching the cinema and feeling disgusted by drunk girls that tried hooking up with me I asked people if they have seen a hot guy with a blond girl here. There were most "No"'s and people that thought I was weird. But then I ran into Anna with her friend.

"A-Anna!" I shrieked, all breathless.

"Sar- Uh Krys- I mean Chris!" she stopped so many times because of my many names.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Uhm...hanging out? Something wrong?" I nodded.

"Have you seen Darrén here with a blond girl?"

"Uh... did something happen? What about them?" she was all confused.

"I'll explain later but please just tell me now!" I screamed all panicked. Her eyebrows lifted but lowered down after a second, because Anna knows that I have my reasons to do this.

"He... was with a girl here some seconds ago..." She seemed like she digged deeply into her mind. "And I didn't talk to him but I saw him for sure... Uh he was drunk I think and that's probably why he didn't see me. I think they went across the street." I looked the way she directed her pointing finger at.

"A hotel." I gasped. A high class one. As expected from rich kids. What am I thinking?! Now is not the time to think about how rich they are! I ran over, just leaving Anna like that without thanking her.

"Did a tall boy and a blond girl around my age check in here?!" I was so in hurry that he got scared when I suddenly popped up.

"Yes. But there were three couples that checked in as you described them." He clicked some buttons on his computer.

"And they were drunk too."

"That leaves one couple."

"Uh..." I couldn't come up with something that described Darrén when I was so panicked.

"Just give me their room number and I'll go!" I panicked. He seriously thought that I was mental and that I had escaped from the hospital or something.

I ran through the stairs to the 2nd floor and knocked on the first room. Please, let it be them.

A slut opened the door. Well, not the slut Iooked for.

"Wrong room! Sorry!" I ran away and she shut the door really hard. I reached the other and knocked. No answer.

"May!" I yelled as loud as I could. She banged the door and it flew up, hitting me.

"What the fuck! I was so fucking close!" she screamed. She tensed up.

"Uh... who are you?" she asked. My turn to tense up. I'm a guy now. And she doesn't recognise me? She doesn't know.

"I'm Darrén's friend and let off him now!" I yelled and pushed her out of the way, marching in. He was on the king size bed all giggly because she probably drugged him. I pulled him up, and he felt even heavier than the time I took him to the infirmary. When he finally opened his eyes from giggling so much he saw me.

"Oh! It's my buddyyyy! Buddy-buddy-buddy!"

"What the hell did you do to him?!" My anger was all directed to May.

She even went down on her knees.

"Please let me just have him for this night! I- uh I get a lot of money if I can and I really really need them!"

Oh shit. What's with this school and bets?

"That just made it worse man!"

I pulled Darrén's arm.

"Can you stand by yourself?" I asked.

"Why did you take me away from tha roo~m?" his tone on "room" was a bit twitched. "I wanna sleee~~p! Nice bed to sle~ep in........" then he passed out. I bitch slapped him sometimes before he regained his conscious.

"Whah? No hitting! Hitting is me~an! If you aren't hit-flirting with me!" He was so funny. I had to remind myself all the time that I'm Chris right now. It's confusing because he's acting like I'm Krystal for some reason.

¤¤¤

"Where I amm aaa~h?"

"Oh come on, I know you're high but at least recognise your own room!" I shrieked, giving him support on my shoulder when he dangled around like that.

"Ooo~ah! My room!" I threw him on his bed and tucked him in like a mother.

"Sweet dreams Darrén." I smiled and patted him on his head. He had the puppydog eyes, that didn't look sad - they looked rather happy and sparkly. He watched me as I left his bed and went for mine.

"Weeeit~!" he yelled, kicking off his blanket.

"What now?" I was getting a bit annoyed, but I was still amused.

"Com'ere!" He had reached up his had like a baby signing to his mom to carry him. I approached him saying "Yeah yeah..."

"Closer!" he screamed when I was in front of him waiting for his order. I leaned against him.

"Close enough?"

He pulled my collar and his lips met mine.

____________________

Excited? :P

COMMOTE!