Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home

Adam sandler as Marcus! ------>

I finally wrote chapter 30 and it took sooo long! It took days because I didn't know what to write! But that hurdle is done so now I'll just let it float :)

____________

flashback-

"Cariño!" he yelled. I jumped out of the swing and ran into my dad's arms. Cariño is something he has always called me, that means honey in Spanish.

"Yes daddy?" I asked and I noticed that my voice was so much cuter and lighter back then.

"Look what we just bought!" he smiled so his eyes got small. I hurried to the apartment and fond the room, with a grand piano in the middle. I was crying because I was so happy. When mom and dad came in they saw how happy I was. At first I noticed how they looked bit sad but they suddenly changed and smiled brightly.

"Thank you mommy, daddy!" I cried and hugged them. "It's the best present ever! I can't believe you did this just for me!" They didn't answer but I assumed that they were happy for me.

"What's that?" Chris asked when he also entered the room.

"That's a piano Chris!" I yelled, amazed that he didn't know what it was. I jumped on it and played it immediately. It was hard and I couldn't play good but I used some help and got better.

"East Creket?!" mom yelled from behind the door. I played more lightly to hear what they said.

"Shh. Krystal mentioned that she wanted to enroll East Creket because it has good education and especially music." Dad's grunt voice whispered.

"That won't do! We could barely afford the piano and now East Creket?! That's the best school and the fees are so high!" she yelled-whispered.

"I know but..." I couldn't hear anymore because they left. But I was just 10 years old and didn't get that much.

---

"I'm going to enter East Creket?"

"Yes my sweetheart!" my mom shrieked. She had tears in her eyes and I really thought that she was happy for me. I hugged her. I did mention that East Creket have good music education but I mentioned many other schools. But I was happy to get the best one.

And now I know that all the illusions I thought have been for being happy for my sake were true. Everytime they looked away I bet they were wearing a sad face, all flustered. Because right in front of me was my dad.

"Dad...?!" was everything that managed to escape my mouth. He looked like a devil.

"My cute little daughter..." he said in a tone that really underestimated me.

"Wha- D-Dad you're alive?!" I stuttered, and noticed that my hands were shaking. No, not my hand - my whole body.

"Oh yes my cariño!" He was laughing. Everything about him was so different. Chris was staring into the empty air. I was like a ticking bomb that finally blew off.

"Where have you been all these years?! You're still alive and make us think that you're dead?!" I yelled. He wasn't my dad. He looked like Satan.

"I just came to see the person who ruined my life!" Those words clung onto my head. Ruined his life?

"Wha-What are you talking about?!"

"You were a big mistake! I never wanted kids but if I ever got one I'd rather have Chris! I wish we never got fucking twins! You demanded so fucking much and wanted a fucking piano when we were poor! And enter East Creket?!"