Ch 23. Odd Feelings

And still, my library refuses to give me new chapters. Getting a bit annoyed. 

____________

I don't understand anything. What is that kind of attitude?! I recalled yesterdays incident. When he kissed me.

"The only reason you're here is this so leave now."

"What...?" I said, having my hand touching my lip.

"LEAVE NOW!"

This guy sure knows how to confuse someone. I have never been this mad in my life. He only invited me over to the party, just to steal a kiss from me?! I can't take this anymore. But I know that this guy has his reasons. As I said before, everyone has their own side of the story. I'll wait for him to explain. I trust him.

"Chrystrah!" someone yelled right into my ear. I jumped out of my seat, clumsy enough to even drag with me my books on my desk and making the desk fall on me, accompanying me with laughter.

"Emíne!" I yelled, not even looking at her knowing that it would be her because she's the only person who calls me by that stupid name. She laughed with everyone that was too drowsy, causing them to get slower getting out of the classroom when the bell had rung. But they all seemed all awake now when they were laughing so happily at me. But I didn't really feel so happy.

"You're all daydreaming today Chris." she said when helping me up. I smiled weakly and took my books.

"Well you would if you knew what happened to me yesterday." I kind of regretted telling her that. Emíne kind of seem like the "tell everyone" type. But I guess I have to hope that she's not.

"What happened...?" Her eyes was twinkling and she looked excited. Before I could tell her it was a joke and replace it with a "I'm tired" she pulled me out from the classroom with great force.

¤¤¤

"HE WHAT?!" she yelled, so loud causing all the people around us stare.

"Shut up Emíne, that's why I didn't want to tell you. Don't tell anyone okay?"

"Yeah I won't but why would that bastard... How dare he to ask my friend over, and kiss her telling her that the kiss was the only reason he invited her?!" Her fist was shaking out of anger. "Even if he's my brother I really feel like sending him to Mars." She started hitting her other hand. "One hit is enough."

"No don't Emíne!" I said as I calmed her by touching her shoulder. "Because I'm sure he have his reasons."

"You're too nice you know." she said as she was sipping her cold water from her bottle.

"No that's not true. If you could hear my thoughts you'd think I'm the most selfish person in the world." I sighed.

"Are you kidding me? Everyone is like that, especially in their minds! But you are unselfish enough to resist all those thoughts." she smiled. "That's what's unique with you babe." she said in her dark voice, imitating Darrén. I laughed with her and we didn't even care about our surroundings.

I've gotten a friend.

"There you are!" a light voice yelled from a far distance. We turned our heads and saw Ambreal.

Okay, I have a total of 2 friends. Real ones.

My life feels kind of lighter with these two around me. It's as if they're the clouds lifting me up when I fall from a plane or something. That just sounded weird. It's good enough though. I closed my eyes and just listened to these angels "love-argue". Emíne's way of showing affection.

¤¤¤

"Hey."

Now's the time.

"I heard from Sarah." He got up from his bed as if he got a electric shock. He was scratching the back of his head.

"How should I explain this..." I sat down, looking deeply into his eyes. "I uh... you know what happened yesterday?"

"About Sarah?"

"No, the... accident." The other kiss that had happened when he left for the party came back into my mind. I can't keep up with all the kissed, alright?

"Y-Yeah." Isn't this quite a embarrassing subject for guys?

"I asked Sarah to come because I wanted to... return it."

"Return what?" I asked, all confused.

"After that accident... I felt kind of guilty when Sarah's your girlfriend so I asked her to come to return it." he said slowly, knowing that it would be awkward. But I didn't think it, because I laughed.

"Oh my god Darrén! Aren't you a really cute guy?! Return a kiss?! Boys like you nowadays are rare you know!" I kept laughing. But seriously, that's so cute.

"So, it didn't mean anything okay? I don't like your chick that way because I li-" he stopped.

"Huh?" I said. "You like someone?!" I yelled.

He looked away, not denying it. Darrén has someone he likes! This is really something! After his fear of women's fakeness he finally likes someone now! I'm so going to make this happen.

"My cute little Darrén! Who is it? I'll set you two up!" I said, all excited.

"It has nothing to do with you!" he yelled, and even hit the bench near his bed, making it crush. I stopped jumping on my bed and saw how serious he was.

"Then at least tell me what your actions have been man! I can help you." He sighed loudly.

"I ignore that person to not let out it." he looked at the floor, making him seem so depressed.

"To not let out your feelings?!" I screamed. "Are you crazy? You're a human! You're like made to have feelings. And why are you ignoring her?!"

"Because I can't love this person!" he shouted. "It's just...disgusting!"

"It's not fucking disgusting to have feelings. Remember that it's a beautiful thing." He looked at me as if I wasn't a sane person.

"You don't know anything." I smiled.

"I do know that, that girl has noticed how you ignore her. Stop it. You can act normal in front of her." I said.

"Whatever." I want to knorw more.

"Why do you like her?" I asked and I saw how annoyed he got, seeing how much he wanted to keep those stuff to himself.

"Do I have to fucking tell you that?!" he said and I nodded, amused.

"Uh... Because that person is so kind."

"Give me some more man!"

"... and cute." he mumbled, but I clearly heard it. "Both inside and out."

"Aw... She goes to this school?" I wanted to know it so badly but seeing his face I knew that it was enough.

"None of your business!" he yelled and buried himself watching his IPhone.

I wonder who it is.

____________ 

COMMOTE!