Ch 35. Past Stuff

You know what? Today I'll post 5 chapters! More info comes at chapter 39:)

Sorry, you might see many wrong spelled stuff...

_________

Before opening it I blew off the dust. It flew in the air and made me cough. What is this?! I slowly opened it and saw a heart shaped book. It had a cursive style of 'Diary' written on it. My diary? I got a fast flashback when seeing it.

"Mommy!" I said.

"Yes my dear?" she answered. I pointed at the heart shaped book.

"Why does that book say 'Diarrhea'?" She laughed at me and hugged me lightly.

"That's not diarrhea, it's a diary." she chuckled. I tilted my head and she knew that I clearly didn't know what it was. "It's a book you write your true feelings in. It's something you write what you feel and never show anyone else unless you want so." I nodded.

"I want a diarrhea!" I cried. She hugged me and grabbed the book.

This book has stayed here fora long time I guess. I always wrote in it about my new music before I went to the dorm. I haven't written anything in it for about 3 years. I opened it and saw scribbles of notes and lyrics. I had also written how much I hated East Creket.

I chuckled when seeing how I looked at the world before and how I am right now seeing it from a total different angle. I stopped on a page when seeing the title 'My love'. This isn't a normal diary I noticed. It's a total girlthing(that's not really something for me). It's one of those books you only write your crush's name all over the book. The title gave me shivers down my spine and I continued to read.

My love

Name:

Age:

Hobbies:

Looks:

Relationship:

Level of intimacy:

Good points:

How you want to be confessed:

What a typical girlbook! I laughed like hell when seeing the 'Level of intimacy'. How embarrassing! I wrote questioning marks on every single one until my eye landed on 'How you want to be confessed'. It has nothing to do with that person, this is a personal matter. I sat on the floor and tried figuring out how I really wanted to be confessed to. I have never thought about it because I'm not a romance freak. Well I was until all the sucking romance movies that have unreal scenarios and everything came out. I remembered when Darrén had the bet on and tried to pick me up. I found it so hilarious I rolled on the floor laughing.

But I wonder why Darrén took the bet when he didn't even want to near girls. The real reason he doesn't want to get near girls is not that he doesn't want to get hurt, it's mostly because he doesn't want to hurt them. Because of his mom. Okay, enough about Marilynne. But why did Darrén take the bet anyway?

I looked back at the page and reread the 'How you want to be confessed' over and over. Really, how do I want to be confessed? Well I love music so why not River flows in you playing? It would actually fit in with a sunset too. And I want to get confessed to in all the asian languages! I think that asian languages are so beautiful, especially japanese. Wow that's impossible I guess. What a weird confession but I'd really love it.

"Krystal!"

"Yes!" I yelled back when dropping the diary. I hid it under the bed and ran out to meet the goodsmelling pie. Well it was gone when I came out. I found mom wrestling with Chris and Chris having a big piece of pie in his mouth.