Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person

_______________

I just watched them for far. They looked into their pockets and it looked like Darrén found some extra cash in his left and the group returned to the arcade. The clingy girl that was wrapped around him didn't seem to want to let go.

Looking up, I realised how lonely I was. I am just a girl no one can see. The rain dripped on me and I was soaked. I was so soaked that water dripped down on my chest from my jaw. My baggy clothes didn't seem so baggy anymore since they were so wet. The pants were sticking onto my legs.  My bangs had gotten wet and curled up into pieces so I could see clearly. It was really peaceful. But I didn't enjoy it. I hated the quiet atmosphere when the rain poured down, and emptied the location. I leaned against the bench and just closed my eyes.

¤¤¤

I heard voices around me. Not special voices, it was a crowd. I heard many curses. I wanted to open my eyes and it. But they were so heavy. Everything has pushed me down. I was lain on something so soft and assumed it was a bed. I shut my eyes harder even if they already had been shut.

Many voices had woke me up again. But this time I managed to open my eyes. I was at the dorm. In my room. I sat up. Our room was really small but it seemed like all of Darrén's friends is here, all trying to get spaces. They were all gathered by Darrén's bed when he was talking about some photo shoot. I met Tom's gaze and he shrieked.

"She's awake!" he yelled. Everyones heads turned up, only to look at me. Darrén even stood on his bed to see.

"Krys..." Darrén said and jumped over.

When I heard him say that I didn't know who I was. Was I Krystal now(as in my nickname Krys) or Chris?! It's the same stupid sound! I felt my braid dangling on my back when turning to him. My bangs. If he sees my eyes he'll know that I'm Sarah too! I brushed my fingers through my bangs to hide myself.

"D-Darrén... Where am I?!" I tried to sound a bit panicking since Krystal haven't been in this room before.

"In my room. You were on the street and you had fainted so I had to get you somewhere safe."

His friends giggled a bit.

"Hey Darrén, you have a girl in your room! Too bad that you can't mention hot!" Everyone started laughing like hell. I wasn't even hurt since I know that. I looked on my bed that Chris(I) sleep in every night. I had wet down the covers with my wet clothes that seemed to give me a cold soon. When I looked up I was surprised to see Darrén hit everyone, and not as a joke he hit him hard enough to give them bruises for some months. They all got scared, crawling into a corner. He hit his other fist to his hand to show them how prepared he was to fight.

"Anyone else that was laughing at that hideous joke?" All of them shook their heads, scared like some kitties. I received a call and looked on the screen.

"May." I read out loud. Darrén turned around.

"Ma-?!" He shrieked and got interrupted when I answered her call. She may be having a reason to tell. I know that I can trust her. She won't disappoint me. Right?

"Hey Krystal!" I couldn't really understand why she sounded so glad, even though she just ditched me. I even waited for 3 hours if you count of the time I slept/fainted.

"Why didn't you come?" I asked. All the guys were looking at me while talking.

"I didn't want to." Those words crushed me slowly.

"Why?"

"Because Darrén wasn't going do you think I'm stupid?" She slowly turned into her hidden bitch mode. I felt tears run down my cheek.

"Krystal..." he tried comforting me when seeing my tears.

"Wait... was that Darrén?! You go on a date with Darrén when I wanted to hook up with him?!" she yelled so loud that everyone in the room could hear.

"N-No- I-" I couldn't say anything with this sobbing. I disappeared for a while when hearing the "tuuuut" sound.

My tears flushed down. I hate it when I cry and someone come and ask what happened. It's like, nice keep reminding me so that I'll cry even more. But Darrén aren't one of those. He just looked at me.

"Go take a shower Krys, or you'll get a cold." I nodded through my sobbing. But my legs wouldn't listen to me. He noticed how troubled I was and scooped me up with his hand under my knees first and placing his other hand on my back, touching my braid. It was like I didn't weight even one pound. I was light as a feather to him. I leaned to his chest and it was like everyone in this room, except of us disappeared. Even though there were so many jocks here, trying to befriend Darrén I couldn't feel their presence. Slowly, my leg's numb feeling went away and I could walk when he placed me on the bench outside the bathroom. Even though the bathroom is just 4 feet away from my bed it felt like an eternity when he held me.

"Can you walk?" he asked, worried. I smiled. It was like I didn't want him to let me down. I felt so safe in his arms. He left me and went back to his friends. I went in and took a long shower. It felt good. When I was done I noticed that I didn't have anything to change into. I whirled the towel around my body, covering up everything except of my shoulders and legs. I made sure that my bangs was covering my face.

When I opened the bathroom no one seemed to notice that I was done. They were still talking and as before Tom noticed it first but he didn't yell "She's done!" or anything. He had an open mouth and tugged into some random guy's shirt. He looked disgusted at him before seeing me. Same reaction. And the circle kept going until everyone was looking at me. Wow that's stupid. When you see a girl half naked you can't talk and tug onto other peoples shirts...? Guys are mysteries.

The last one was Darrén. He didn't open his mouth but he had wide open eyes instead.

"I don't have anything to change into..." I explained and he rushed over to his wardrobe really fast and handed me a shirt that was so big that I could count it as a dress. I felt the stares from the boys and their gazes were glued on my shoulders and legs. I just stood there looking at them but Darrén ran over as fast as he could when seeing that I was still there, to force me back into the bathroom. He ran over to the wardrobe again and got me some big pants.

"Wear this too... and cover up." What have happened to him?!

I went back and changed.

When I got back they were all looking at me, as if they never took of their sight of me. But they looked slightly disappointed, I looked down on the pant Darrén gave me. They were so big that they could come into my baggy clothes collection. Darrén saw me and smiled.

I need to get out of here.

"I think... I should get home now." His face expression changed to negative.

"Sorry Darrén. But thank you for taking care of me." He nodded and smiled.

______________________

First time I haven't left a cliffhanger :)

COMMOTE!