Ch 71. Say My Name

Read the end! :)

_______________

"Was my jacket any good for you?" he grinned and flashed the jacket I was wearing, the one I got from my dear hero. That's the moment I realised that he was my hero. He's that person who rescued me. Who else could it be anyway?!

He helped me up and sent this creepy guy a glare. He looked at Darrén with fear and that was enough of proof that Darrén was my hero yesterday.

"You never learn, do you?" Darrén roared and I thought that he was going to rip off his face.

"Don't act so cool and mighty you pussy."

I don't know if I really needed Darrén rescuing me after what I just did. After hearing those words... My anger just grew. It was like someone took a shot of adrenaline into me. I couldn't help being angry and have more lust of hitting him.

Darrén took a step and was just going to hit him and I did the unbelievable. I pushed off Darrén to the side and went straight to this guy. He was clearly a jock and so much bigger than me. But that was no hindrance for me as I jumped on him, hitting his back head as he fell down. I sat on his stomach and was for once happy that I was heavy so I could choke his stomach. I hit his face several times as he struggled to get me off him.

Sometimes I think I'm kind of awesome. Why didn't I attack him like this when I was alone, without my rescuer? Why am I attacking him like this, obviously winning over him when Darrén is here to save me?

I was just mad. Mad that he called Darrén those mean words. If I'll ever become a murderer he's the first one on my list of killing, at first place, and second is dad. But I'm still not sure about dad because he's still my dad. But it's not like I'll really become a murderer, right?

But no one calls Darrén a pussy. That was intruding my mind. Enough to make me beat him up.

"Woah take it easy Krystal! Didn't you want help a second ago?!" Darrén shoved me off him. He had a bloody nose and looked at me with fear. He was terrified. He got up and ran away.

"Thanks for saving me." I told Darrén and he flinched.

"I didn't do a thing..."

"Oh yes you did." I grinned and he was totally clueless. "How did you find me?"

"You called for help." he said with irony as if it would be obvious.

"But if I had just called for help you'd find me long time ago." He looked confused and pointed next to us.

"But I could hear you because you're just outside East Creket?"

Wait. I'm next to my school now? For more than one day, I've been trying to find East Creket and when that creepy guy starts chasing me I just 'accidentally' ran to it. Have I said that I think I'm kind of awesome before?

The big bushes were covering it all and that was probably the reason I didn't notice. I remembered that when I ran after Darrén I had a change of identity and saw my Chris clothes in the bushes, right behind Darrén. Danger.

He saw that I was looking at the bush and when he turned, just to take a little peek of it I yelled. But I still knew that he had that little 0,00001 second to see it. He definitely saw it. But he didn't really react. There was no 'Oh, what's that?' and then taking it out, just to satisfy their curiosity. He was acting as if he didn't see it. But I knew that he did. I'm not 100% sure but my instincts tells me that he did. What is going on?

Is it possible? Is it really possible that this creature found out. Hell no. He's so dense that it's unbelieveable, and if he really knew it then he's freak out. Just like the weather before the storm.