Ch 40. I Forgive You

_________

"What are you doing here?!" I roared with my allies behind me growling like hungry wolves. He had that grin plastered on his face as usual and it really annoyed me.

"Oh stop it honey." he said and tried to hug me but at that attempt I pushed him off. He didn't seem surprised of my actions. "I'l tell..." he whispered into my ear. I shivered and he knew it.

"In my fucking ass!" I growled. He seemed dissatisfied and grabbed my arm with great strenght.

"You fucking listen now." I looked at the press outside that tried getting through the guards and snap pictures at this. I can't risk to have them get a photo of this.

"What's up?" Darrén popped in as dense as always, not noticing that we were having a serious bad atmosphere.

"Stay out of this!" I yelled and he didn't seem happy to hear those words. He saw my backup and asked Emíne.

"What's happening here?" he said with a serious face I've never seen before.

"Just your stupid 'friend' is happening." she said with fury and clenched her teeth. Then suddenly mom stepped in. She walked to Dan and he was actually scared of her glare.

"What's your name? I recognise you..." He laughed.

"What old hag? You're planning to use a voodoo doll against me?" he said, looking away. Yes, my mom's glare is that scary.

"Dan Clast." I growled. "You fucking-" I roared but mom stopped me. She smiled at me.

"Let me take care of this."

"But it's my problem you don't need to-"

"Dan Clast... How is your mom?" she asked. He seemed really frightened of her right now. What is she doing?!

"F-Fine..."

"Hmm... Amy Hayden." He gasped. Before he could ask she answered him. "That much I know... I guess she was right when she said you were a douchebag son." She walked around Dan in circles all playfully while we all others just stand there as audience.

"How do you know-?!"

"Maybe because... I'M HER FUCKING BEST FRIEND!" She pointed at me. "AND THE ONE YOU'RE FORCING TO DATE YOU IS MY DAUGHTER!" Now he looked like he was doing to die soon. Mom snapped.

"YOU DISGUST ME! DON'T EVER NEAR MY DAUGHTER OR EVEN TO TRY AND DO ANYTHING! OR ELSE I'LL TELL EVERYTHING TO YOUR MOTHER AND SHE WON'T BE PLEASED! I CAN GET SOME EMBARRASSING PICTURES FROM HER, SHE HAS A WHOLE MOUNTAIN TO IT!"

I was amazed of mom's fury. We wanted to create a whole new picture but the truth is that my mom's friend has a whole pile of it. It's like a detour.

I noticed that once again, I was saved by mom. This woman is someone you don't want to mess with and I love that about her. I had to keep mom away from Dan so that she wouldn't hit him. But I still couldn't stop laughing at this matter. How funny.

But I still can't believe that I'm somehow related to this douchebag...

"What happened between you and Dan?" his voice said. He was clueless and I didn't even get why he was friends with Dan.

"He threatened me." I sang. His eyes widened and I faintly heard him crack his fist and neck. He took some steps away from me looking at Dan. Even though I already knew I still asked him.

"Where are you going?!" I managed to grab his sleeve.

"To beat him up isn't it obvious?" Well yes it is, but mom has beaten him up enough already. "Just tell me whatever you want me to do with him and I'll do so." He stretched his arms, ready to take him down.