It's Complicated ✔️

Bởi ambivertreader

They are married, but not a couple. . . They are Husband and Wife, but complete strangers. . . What will happ... Xem Thêm

Author's note
🚨IMPORTANT NOTE❗
Prologue
Chapter 1: Unusual Married Life
Chapter 2: Business deal
Chapter 3: Bestie Therapy
Chapter 4: From Happy to Frustrated
Chapter 5: One Week, Three Meetings
Chapter 6: It's A Deal
Chapter 7: Knights are for princesses
Chapter 8: Nathan's house, not my home.
Chapter 9: You don't like her, because you don't know her!
Chapter 10: Mr.Grey is Mr.Knight's role model
Chapter 11: Change Of Behavior
Chapter 12: Reunion Part 1
Chapter: 13 Reunion Part 2
Chapter: 14 How dare you touch her?
Chapter: 15 Secret Admirer
Chapter: 16 My Boyfriend?
Chapter: 17 Agonizing Memory
Chapter: 18 A New Day
Chapter: 19 Bodyguard
Chapter: 20 Cutie Pie
First Award :)
Chapter: 21 Mrs.Nathan Knight
Chapter: 22 Speechless
Chapter: 23 Bonded By Vows
Chapter: 24 Giant Nanny
Chapter: 25 I've got you
Chapter: 26 I Am Too Good For You
Chapter: 27 First Kiss
Chapter: 28 Acting Differently
Chapter: 29 Your Girlfriend
Author's Note
Chapter: 30 Get Out!
Chapter: 31 My Dead Relationship
Chapter:32 Take Me Away
Chapter: 33 She Left Me
Chapter: 34 She Knows Everything
Chapter: 35 Owen Is Dead
Chapter: 36 Shoot That Bastard
Chapter: 37 You Lost Her Trust
Chapter: 38 They Are Here
Chapter:39 This Is It
Chapter:40 Don't Leave Me
Chapter: 41 Do not die!
Chapter: 42 I Miss You
Chapter: 43 Fifty Shades Of Grey
Chapter: 44 I Have Changed
Chapter:45 We Aim To Please
Chapter: 46 Goodbye
Chapter: 47 Abigail Loved Me
Chapter: 48 Hope and Determination
Chapter: 49 Little Progress
Chapter: 50 Just Ogling You
Chapter: 51 Are you possessed?
Chapter: 52 My Stupidity
Chapter: 53 Feelings Are Imperishable
Chapter: 54 Pure
Chapter: 55 I Love You
Chapter: 56 Queen
Chapter: 57 Trial And Error
Chapter: 58 Valentine's Day
Chapter: 59 I Am Happy
Chapter: 60 Fear
Chapter: 61 I Am Here
Chapter: 62 My Family
Chapter: 63 You Are Bothering Me
Chapter: 64 The Ring
Chapter: 65 Playroom
Chapter: 66 He Is Mine
Chapter: 67 Hash Brownies
Chapter: 69 My Favorite Cupcake
Chapter: 70 Daddy's Pride
Chapter: 71 I Vow
Epilogue
Thank You!
Special Bonus Chapter: I never trouble her.
Bonus Chapter:1 Kisses
Bonus Chapter:2 Second Home
Bonus Chapter:3 Little Secret
Bonus Chapter:4 Part Of You
Bonus Chapter:5 Baby Mama
One Million Reads!!!
Bonus Chapter:6 Memories
Nominated For Fiction Awards 2019
Fiction Awards 2019
Bonus Chapter:7 You are just jealous.
Bonus Chapter:8 The Shopping
Bonus Chapter: 9 My Abigail
Something Extra
Bonus Chapter: 10 It's Time
Bonus Chapter: 11 Being A Dad
Bonus Chapter: 12 My cute little, Pooper
It's Complicated is now on Inkitt, too.
Bonus Chapter: 13 Pajama Party
Bonus Chapter: 14 I Told You So
Bonus Chapter: 15 Bloody vultures!
Bonus Chapter: 16 Lil Gentleman
New Announcement!
New Story Is Up!
🎊Celebrations Time!🎊
Please Read!
Announcement
It All Started With I Do (New Story)

Chapter: 68 Our Future

63.4K 2.3K 320
Bởi ambivertreader

Nathan's POV

"Adam, do something Mom will kill me if she found about any of this," Hannah quickly strolls towards us wearing a panic looked.

"Calm down," Adam tries to calm her, as my gaze wanders around the to evaluate the damage.

Nothing seems out of place, apart from the living room, which gives sort of a club vibes with a dancing pole placed in the middle.

What were they doing?

"Where is everyone?" Adam asks Hannah. She is standing with one hand on her hip while the other hand is placed on her forehead.

"Sara brought those damn brownies," Hannah grits her teeth together, "She ate the most, she is completely smashed, so Rachel took her to her home."

"Abigail and Natalie also consumed them and..." Hannah bites her nails, "Mom is going to kill me."

"Where are they?" I ask her, keeping my ears open to hear any sound, but surprisingly everything is quiet.

"Inside the guest bedroom," she rushes us inside.

"Miles, can you please put the Dylan in the bed and stay with there," Hannah turns to Miles, who is carrying sleeping Dylan and, Logan is sleeping in Adam's arms.

Both kids, thankfully, fell asleep in the car while we were driving back from Miles house.

"I will also put Logan to bed, then I will come," Adam motions Miles to follow him, as I follow Hannah.

"Please don't laugh," Hannah says, as she is trying to hold her own laugh, as we stop outside the door.

"What is the matter?" I ask her in confusion.

"I convinced Natalie that she is a teapot," she gives out a laugh, "And I told Abigail that she is a cupcake."

"What?!" I also laugh along with her.

"What! This is the best I could come up with," she exhales trying to control her laugh, "this was the only thing which made them sit quietly, as before they both were enacting as Elsa and Olaf and throwing ice everywhere."

"Any other warning which I may need?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Nope," She shakes her head, "I think, for now, we are fine."

When we enter the room, there is complete silence, beside low humming sound.

My eyes zero on Abigail who is sitting, at the foot of the bed, on the floor in a cross-legged position, looking extremely innocent and adorable. While Natalie is pouring water on the floor keeping one hand on her waist, this is so hilarious that it is really hard for me to stop myself from laughing.

"Shut up," Hannah scolds me, which only results in more laughter as she is trying to stop Natalie from pouring water on the floor. 

Natalie the teapot.

"Nathan!" Hannah sounds irritated.

"You were the only one who made her teapot!" I laugh but raise my hands in surrender as she huffs.

"Hello," I sit beside Abigail, who smiles at me then continues to sing.

"Let it go... let it go... can't hold me back anymore..." she quietly continues to hum.

"I am a cupcake," she cutely says, "I was Queen Elsa, but that beautiful witch turned me into a cupcake... now I am a musical Elsa cupcake," she smiles and points at Hannah.

"You are going to eat me?" she suddenly asks me, as her eyes start to fill with tears.

"No, I am not going to eat you," I quickly say.

"Then please put me in the refrigerator," she pouts, "if you will not then I will turn bad."

"You will not turn bad," I try to say with a straight face, however, internally I am laughing like crazy, "And if I put you in the refrigerator then you will feel cold."

"Cold never bothered me anyway," she sways from side to side and says in a singsong voice.

"Cupcake, can you please hold Princess Irene for a while as I take teapot out to of the room?" Hannah requests the cupcake, as she is pulling the teapot out of the room.

"Ok, the beautiful witch," Cupcake- I mean Abigail nods and picks up Irene from the floor who is communicating with her some invisible friends in her code language.

"I am yummy, Princess Irene," Abigail says, as Irene smiles and puts Abigail's finger in her mouth while making little baby voices, "You can lick me, all you want," she says looking very delighted that she is being the source of two-months old happiness.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Miles loud scream comes from outside, following a loud laugh from Adam. 

A few moments later, Adam comes wiping his tears from his eyes while he is still laughing at whatever happened outside.

"What happened?" I ask curiously, as he comes and tries to take Irene from Abigail.

"My Princess!" She tightly hugs Irene and glares at him, then turns her face to the other side.

"Knight, finally you got a princess to protect," he laughs as he points at Irene.

"Only till she is a baby when she will grow up, "I smile looking at Abigail and Irene, "She will also be a Queen like her Auntie," I lightly laugh.

"Yeah, you are right," he also laughs.

"Well, as Natalie found her cup," Adam sits in front as he keeps on glancing at Abigail and Irene, "The teapot decided to pour hot water in the cup," he laughs again.

"Now cup is running away from the teapot," he laughs as he falls on his side.

"Miles says goodbye to you guys," Hannah comes looking exhausted, "He went home and I told Natalie she is a throw pillow. So now she is sleeping on the couch."

"Cupcake, please give me Princess back," Hannah opens her arms and bends in front of Abigail.

"Cupcake?" Adam again starts to laugh, "Darling, are you sure you haven't eaten any of them, too?"

"Ouch! Sorry," Adam rubs his arm as Hannah smack his arm with the rattle.

"I have never thought that I will see a day when I will be happy to see Abigail in PJ's" she sighs, "Thank God, they have changed clothes, before getting wasted. Otherwise, my struggle would have been on some other level."

"Cupcake?" Hannah gently says, "You are not a cupcake."

"Then who I am?" Abigail innocently blinks at her.

"Damn, now I know from where our daughter got her cuteness," Adam smiles at Abigail.

"You are Abigail," Hannah caresses her face and smiles.

"I am Abigail," Abigail nods.

"I love you, Hanny," Abigail smiles.

"I love you too, babygirl," Hannah kisses her head, making her giggle.

"Nathan, now you can go home," Hannah turns to me.

"C'mon, Hannah let him stay here," Adam interrupts before I can protest.

"Okay, but no funny business, Knight!" After thinking for a moment, Hannah sternly says.

************************************************************

We are still sitting on the floor, even though Abigail is not cupcake anymore, but she is still sitting in the same position. Then out of the blue, I hear a sniffling sound, which is coming from Abigail.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her, feeling slightly worried.

"I am getting married," she hiccups, "I don't want to get married," she cries.

Now, it the time for me to cry.

"Why you don't want to get married?" I calmly ask her.

"I will tell you a secret," she motions me to bring my face near to her.

"I am from the future," she whispers in my ear. She nods her head seriously when I lean away and look at her.

"I am getting married to a very bad and mean guy," she wipes her tears, "He will hate me and leave me," her eyes filled with sadness. 

Even though I know she is not in her complete senses, but hearing these words make me feel guilty and regret spreads over my heart.

"He will not leave you," I cup her face and make her look at me, "and he will love you a lot."

"How do you know?" she looks down, "You are a not from the future like I am," she mumbles.

"I know because you are getting married to me," I say gently as I wipe her hair away from her face, hearing this her head snaps up.

"I am getting married to you?" she asks in disbelief.

"Yeah,"  I give her a small smile.

One moment I was sitting, the next moment I am tackled down on the floor while Abigail is on top of me.

I would have liked this, only if my head is not being constantly banged against the floor.

"You asshole," she tightly grips my hair in her both hands, making me flinch.

"You bastard!" she bangs my head.

"You are going to make me cry and leave me," she again hit my head, "I am going to kill you!"

"Nobody messes with me, jerk," she harshly pulls my hair, I groan and try to release my hair from her grip.

"Abigail, listen to me," I manage to say while protecting my head with my hands.

"No, you listen to me," she still somehow hits my head, "I am not going to marry you, you piece of shit!"

"Abigail," I quickly sit up, pulling her in my lap, "I am not going to leave you, okay?" I wrap my arms around her, trapping her arms so that she can't hit me.

And let me tell you one thing, she doesn't hit like a girl. My head is still lightly spinning from the hits.

"I love you," I tell her as she looks into my eyes. 

I think I will not see another day if I don't convince this Abigail of my love.

"I love you," I repeat again, not breaking eye contact with her, "I will not leave you," I say in a most convincing tone.

"You will not leave me?" she asks, "This time future will be different?" she quietly asks.

"Yeah, this time our future will be different," I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Okay, then maybe I will also love you," she shrugs, or do I say tries to shrug as I am tightly holding her hands down.

"Trust me, you do love me," I laugh and nod my head.

"Okay, now you have to sleep," I stand pulling her along with me.

"Will you stay with me?"

"Yeah, only if you promise that you will not kill me," I lightly laugh as she settles into the bed.

"I will not kill you if I will kill you then who I will get married too," she closes her eyes and pats the other side, "You can sleep here."

I quickly get into bed, this time not bothering to remove my clothes. As high Abigail is extremely dangerous and I don't want to say goodbye to any of my stuff.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, my sleep is disturbed. As I feel someone snuggling into my side, my eyes snap open as my first thought is, Abigail is having a nightmare. But I relax when I see her sleeping peacefully as she is tightly hugging my arm. 

I gently pull my arm, trying not to wake her up. Then wrapping my arm around her, I pull her to my side and kiss her lips lightly, as I watch her sleep.

How sweet and calm she is looking now. Nobody will believe looking at this innocent face that this is the same girl who was seconds away from killing me.

Note to self: No matter what happens, keep her away from any kind of intoxication. She becomes temperamental and deadly when she is high. She also possesses superhuman powers to beat the crap out of someone. So, if I don't want to be killed by the hands of my wife, then never let her get high!

*********************************************************************

Thank you for reading. If you like this chapter then, please don't forget to vote, comment, or share.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.3M 194K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
3.4M 95.1K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
61.9K 2.2K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
28.1K 1.2K 31
I am Brooklyn Hanna Adams my friends call me Brooke. I had turned 18 when my life turned upside down. In a blink of eye my life changed from a daddie...