Chapter 125

Saturday morning....It was 9:00. Luke had woken around just before 8:30. He lay on his bed, cuddling Cheryl who was still asleep. He held her close and softly played with her hair, twirling it around his fingers and softly stroking it away fron her face. He listened to chatter, cars and noise fromt outside, you couldnt hear it a lot because his window was open a little. He looked over to see Cheryl, sleeping. She looked so beautilful, he thought anyway. He smiled and bit his lip slightly. Leaning over he planted a soft kiss on her neck.

He kissed her shoulder and down the top of her arm. She moaned a little and moved her head, Luke put his head up. Oh, he didnt want to be a pain in the ass and wake her. Cheryl moved her head, turning it towards Luke, her eyes opened slightly, and she swallowed. "Morning..." She whispered to him. "Morning...sorry i woke you." He smiled warmly at her. Shaking her head she looked up at him "No..you didnt" She sighed trying to adjust. He kissed her nose making her smile widely at him. He kissed her cheeks then chin then her lips. "Morning breath!" She spoke covering her mouth. "I dont care...sorry i cant help it" He bit lip grinning.

She pressed his nose softly and he cuddled into her with one arm. "I love mornings like this" He sighed. "We;ve only had....2 like this" She admitted to him. "Shhh" He joked. "Dont ruin the moment...we'll be having more" He winked and chuckled making Cheryl laugh. "Y'know Hemmings. You put across a tough guy look, but deep down with the truth...of being quieter, im starting to hink your not as quiet, and shy as you make out to be!" She glared at him jokingly. "Oh, i love it when you talk dirty to me!" He put on a deep voice, then laughed. Cheryl widened her eyes and burst out laughing.

"Not attracive?" He chuckled. "No, no....too attractive" Cheryl laughed looking at him. She swiped her thumb across his cheek softly and leaned up kissing him. "Wouldnt mind getting spoke to like that once in a while..." She pouted and Luke laughed nodding. "Kay, ill remember" He tickled her side making her jump. "No, Luke please!" She begged giggling. He stopped looking at her and kissed her again. Stopping because they couldnt help but smile made them laugh. "What are you doing today?" He asked her.

"I dont know....but right now im doing this" She smirked at him. "Good, not complaining" He cuddled her, snuggling his face into her neck. She smiled and put her hand on the top of his head. Patting his soft hair she laughed. "What"? His muffled voice spoke. "Nothing..." She shook her head. Looking towards the floor she noticed his scrunched paper from last night. It had the words 'Wherever you are;' written on it. Luke was writing that last night! "Luke?" SHe asked. "Mmmm?" He asked still had his face in her neck. "Can you sing me a line or two from your new work"? She aksed sweetly.

"Huh?" He lifted his head a little. "Oh come on Luke...i knew you were writing music last night" SHe smiled. "Yes...i was...but no" He told her. "Its not like i havent heard you before!" She laughed. "Yeah, but with the guys....and music...and...no" He told her shaking his head. "Luke...please?...please?" She begged but he stayed silent. Sighing and giving up she turned away. "Okay, i wont make you" She spoke quietly. It was silent for a moment before Cheryl got a shiver down her spine. Luke began to sing quietly.

"Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are....Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are"

He stopped after a that and lay there behind Cheryl. His voice melted in her ears, and her heart was beating a little faster. She turned around to face him and he was a little red. He smiled at her and she giggled."That sounds awesome" She admitted to him. "Y'think?" He smirked. "Yeah, you all write it?" She asked and he nodded. "Just wait for the full song with the music" He looked at her. She nodded, "Cant wait now" SHe smiled at him. "I like it...your voice is..." She took a breath and looked at him. "Your talented!" She spoke and he chuckled. "Thank you" He spoke and Cheryl leaned in and kissed him. Pulling away he looked at her, staring into each others eyes he smiled warmly. Something about his eyes, made Cheryl shy around him. He was so damn gorgeous! He kissed her back.