Chapter 95

It was Monday again. First day back since the week off. Cheryl had got ready and was driving to school. She wanted to face Luke today, but something was making her not want too. She was desperate to know what guy he was on about! there better be no rumours going around. Cheryl parked her car and got out locking it. She grabbed her book, and her bag before walking into school. She walked to her locker. She put her combination in, looking around she opened it and sighed. She put her book in and bag before taking out her art book.

Someone tapped her shoulder and she spun around to see Ash half smiling. "Hey! you seen Jodi?" He asked concerned. "No, i drive now....she'll be in soon" Cheryl nodded. Ash nodded and sighed. "Chez....? we havent spoke over the week...but i was informed i was piss drunk last friday" He told her and Cheryl nodded. "What did i do or say? Jodi wont talk to me and Mikey told me you were there for me" Ash sniffed a little. He ran his hands through his messy curls before looking at her.

Cheryl sighed and spoke. "Well....apparently you went upstairs with this emma?" She told him, and watched as Ash made face. "What?! i dont even like her!" He admitted. "Yes, well you didnt do anything dont worry....but Jodi saw you two go upstairs and thats why she left..." Cheryl nodded. "Shit!" He swore shaking his head. "Luke and I went to find ya.....well i went looking for Jodi unaware she already left and Luke went to find you....I found you in a room upstairs." She told him.

Ash stood more intrigued to know. "I asked if you were okay...you kept on saying to me you had to tell Jodi...then you...." She hesitated the next part. "What Chez?!" He demanded. She swallowed and sighed. "You started crying Ash....you told me you loved Jodi..and it WASNT the booze talking" She stood silent waiting for his reply. Ash took a breath and laughed silently. "Was it?" Cheryl asked curious. "What? booze talking?" Ash asked. Cheryl nodded. He shook her head and looked at her.

"No....it wasnt....i actually do love her." He told her calmly. "Oh!" Cheryl gasped. "Well you have to tell her!" She egged him. "I would...if she would talk to me!" He widened his eyes. The bell went and he shook his head. "Thanks Chez...your like a sis to me" He brushed his fist across her chin lighty and smiled. Cheryl laughed. "What?" He asked. "You told me that too....you said i was like your long lost sister!" Cheryl laughed. Ash closed his eyes embarrassed. "Anything else?" He asked.

"Hmm....you kissed my cheek?" She made a face. "Oh im so sorry!" He told her. "Its fine...over it, wasnt meant anyway....THAT was the booze!" Cheryl laughed telling him. Ash nodded then hugged her. "Thanks! i need to find Jodi at break!" He told her. "Yes you will!" Cheryl agreed with him. Just then a few girls walked past looking at them

"There their there!" One whispered and Cheyl looked at them. "You both look cosy, You two a thing now?" Another spoke. "What? no!" Cheryl told them. "Hmm...not what it looked like at that party" She spoke again, "What do you mean!?" Ash turned to them. "Arent you supposed to be dating Jodi-Leigh?!" The first girl asked. "Its Jodi! and yeah i am and whats it to you lot anyway?!" Ash spat. "Well considering you two were making out at the party...." The second girl scoffed

Cheryl froze! "What! no we werent, we never did such a thing!" Cheryl truthfully told them. They scoffed and walked away. Cheryl looked at a shocked Ashton. "Ash! nothing happened! i swear to you...the only kiss that happened was the peck on the cheek!" She told him. Ash looked around then back at her nodding. "I believe it." He smiled warmly. Cheryl sighed with relief. "Good! what were they on about?!" She wanted to know. Soon something struck in her and she realized. Luke said she and some guy kissed! those girls thought it was her and Ashton!

Oh no! It was all a big mistake! She and ashton didnt kiss...she didnt kiss anyone and Luke got caught up thinking it was some randon guy when people thought it was Ash. What would Jodi think? what does Luke think?! "Shit!" She spoke to ash. She slammed her locker shut and gasped. "Im sorry Ash...but i have to get to art!" She told him before rushing down the corridor.