Chapter 25

Luke had been walking around the art supplies store for a while, taking in everything he passed. It was Cheryl's favourite shop so she knew everything. She laughed silently as she watched Luke give every detail of attention to the items. "wow, this is awesome!" He looked at her. "Really? i would think you wouldnt care as much" Cheryl admitted to him. He gave her a look before smirking and walking on. "Where are these kits then?" He smiled at her. "Oh....uh, isle 17...." Cheryl pointed forward. "How did...?" Luke asked a little confused. "I always come here remember" She smirked at him and he frowned before smiling and walking on.

Cheryl turned up isle 17 and Luke followed her. "Ah, here there are...you have a choice of 4 i think." Cheryl pointed to the art sets. "Uh...$50 for art supplies?" Luke pointed. "No....not them" Cheryl smirked. "These over here" She corrected him. "Ahh! okay..." Luke smiled hiding his face a little. "Any advice? guidence?" He looked at her. "Um, well i have this one..." She picked up a medium sized kit. "It has the usual different paints...pencls, dark pens..." She looked at him. "Theres different paints and pencils?" He looked at her seriously. "Are you serious...?" Cheryl spoke softly. He shrugged. "Have you heard of watercolour....acrylic....sketch pencils...water pencils...?" She pushed on. "Ooohhh!! right!" Luke finally got it. "Yeah ive heard of them but ive never worked with them..." He told her.

"Yeah well, watercolour paints are better for delicate sketches, were as poster and acrylic paints are better for the large art works..." She nodded. "I can tell now that you've took art every year" He told her. Cheryl made a face and Like held his hands up innocently. "Not sarcasm" He pointed out "Good" Cheryl nodded. "Well, the small ones obviously have less items for a smaller price...and the large ones with extra for the price, but i like these ones because its a good price and it basically does you for the year." She told him.

"Do anyone else have them?" He asked. "Yeah, we all do..." She giggled. "We need them, some got their own some have the teachers but i dont like them because theyre all used up, so its harder work for them" She nodded. "Hmm, okay" Luke took the medium kit from Cheryls hands and checked the price. "Its good for $18.99" Cheryl nodded. "Okay then. lets go" Luke smiled showing his dimples and walked from the isle to the casheir. They waited in a small que, Luke's phone made a ping sound and he digged it out from his pockets.

His face when from a smile to a small shocked expression. "Whats up?" Cheryl tried to not sound as nosey. "Ash...well uh....Ash and Jodi are going to hang out later..." He looked up to her. "Oh as in....?" She asked. "Well...knowing Ashton, probs a date?" He closed one eye thinking. "Oh! okay! well....good for her" Cheryl spoke in a happy tone. "Well lets hope she dont expect a big fancy dinner or anything...." He spoke. "Why?" Cheryl looked up. "Well, Ash isnt like that, hes more....specticle?" She smirked. Cheryl nodded slowly then she got her own phone out and she got to Jodi's number before seeing a text from her.

"OMG!! IM GOING OUT WITH ASH LATER!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXX"

"Yeah!! Luke just told me! OMG, as much as im shocked im so happy for ya sweetie!! xxxxxxxxxx<3"

Cheryl wrote back to her. Soon a text came back through. "Yeah! ikr! so its 3pm and i need to get ready for 7...so we're waiting outside the ice cream parlour for you and Lukey boy! so come on, unless we're disturbing you! ;P xxxxxxx"

"Haha! very funny! and no your not, we're on our way xxxxxxxx"

By the time she'd finished texting Luke had paid and he was getting change back with his receipt. Cheryl was so caught up being with Luke she lost track of time, last time she took note of what time it was, it was after 1 and she was just going to starbucks!  "Well, uh the guys are waiting for us at the ice cream parlour...its after 3 too soo......" Cheryl started.  "Oh okay..."Luke spoke. "Guess we better head back?" He turned to her. was that a statement or a question she thought. "Guess so." She nodded.

They both walked out the store and headed towards the ice cream parlour, Kassie was standing with her ice cream and Michael was stealing some from her. "Oi!" She would giggle. Were they together now or?? Cheryl was confused with them both. She saw Jodi and Jenn turned and smile at her. Time to leave.