Chapter 118

5pm. 7 hours till new year, the girls were getting ready at Jenn's. They all had lovely dresses except Cheryl. She had black leather type jeans on with a lovely party top. They were talking as they were getting ready. Jenn and Jodi sat doing their makeup as Cheryl done her hair. "Which dress?" Kassie kept asking herself walking around in a vest top and no bottoms on. "Kass...will you put some pants on?" Jodi laughed at her. Kassie sarcastically wiggled her bum at her making Jenn laugh. "At least put full underwear on" Jenn told her. "Full underwear? with a dress? for new years?" Kassie asked. "Yeah totally and for Mikey?" Jodi asked sarcastically and Kassie threw a bra at her. "Oi!!" She laughed.

"So about midnight kisses?" Jenn asked the girls. "Oh, obviosuly Ash....he's all mine tonight" Jodi giggled to herself. "Yeah...i cant believe he loves you! like has actual feelings for you, y'know how adorable that is? anyway...im glad Calum is my midnight kiss....i wont let him go!" Jenn pouted. "What about you Kass?" Jodi asked. "Yeah....Mikey and I arent obviously the best right now, but we are still together and we're gonna have a midnight kiss. We're gonna be cool until the day or if the day comes where we both call it quits" Kassie nodded sighing. The girls sat in silence then looked at Cheryl. Cheryl noticed their looks in the mirror. "What?" She bluntly asked. "You hearing OUR conversation?" Jodi laughed pointed to them all. "Oh yeah...." Cheryl nodded. "So....is Luke gonna be your kiss at midnight?" Jenn asked cooing. Cheryl made a face and shrugged. "Dont know. If he kisses me then yes." She nodded. "Look, Chez...if you wanna kiss him just go for it!" Kassie laughed swaying her hips. "Okay...Mrs! get your clothes!" Jodi laughed.

7pm. 5 hours till new year, the girls walked into Calum's house. All partied up, it was quite good. Sounded good, the chatter was good, a few people around their age were there, a few younger and few adults. Hmm...wasnt too bad. Calum came walking over and kissed Jenn. "Hey! make yourselves at home!" He smiled squinted his eyes with his cheeky smile. Soon Jodi was gone and walking over to Ash who was waving to them. Mikey was with  him too. Kassie followed Jodi smiling. "Where.....?" Cheryl started turning to Calum and he smiled and nodded. "He's in the kitchen right now...if you go down there, and turn left you'll be there" He smiled at her. "Thank you!" Cheryl smiled before nodding at Jenn and walking where Cal told her.

Cheryl made her way into the kitchen, a few people passed her smiling as they walked out and Cheryl spotted Luke. His back was turned at the Kitchen unit and Cheryl walked over. She covered his eyes. He took a breath then laughed. "Chez?" He asked. "Oh, no fair!" Cheryl laughed taking her hands away from his eyes. He turned and looked down at her. "Wow....you look beautiful" He told her smiling. "Why thank you! you look cool!" She winked at him making them both laugh. He had a black shirt on, ripped jeans his converse shoes. His wrists covered in wrist bands. He had his dog tags on too and she smiled at him. "What?" He took her hand. "Nothing?" She shurgged. "What is it Chez?" He asked again chuckling."Nothing!" She spoke more sternly smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes and turned. "Drink?" He asked. "Whats on offer?" She asked him. "Hmm, water, beer, soda, wine....orange juice?" He smirked and she walked beside him. "Ooh, wine...uhhh, What you having?" SHe asked looking at him. He picked up a beer and opend it. "My second and last one....hey its new year!" He smiled and nodded. "Okay, i dont like beer" She laughed. "So...i'll have this!" SHe picked up a brown bottle, it had fruit in it with vodka. She opened it and took a sip. "Mm, nice!" She held it up to him. He took a sip and nodded. "Berry like" He made a face. "Better than that" She eyed up the beer and laughed before reaching over and taking a straw, popping it in her bottle she turned around.

"Good party so far?" She asked him. He nodded and shrugged at the same time. "Yeah its cool! not as crazy which is good!" He laughed looking at her. "Okay, and tonight....i hope theres no fall outs" She told him he agreed with her ."Totally with you there!" He laaughed. "Come on!" Cheryl smiled taking his wrist and walking out the kitchen. "I wanna explore" She shrugged. "Would cal mind?" SHe made a face and watched as Luke shook his head. "C'mon then" He grinned putting his arm around her and walking out the kitchen.