Chapter 111

Everyone was at the garage, and the guys done a few songs. Not the best but Luke wasnt focusing much and neither was Michael. The girls were obviously liking them perform, but Cheryl and Kassie were kinda in a different world. Cheryl sat staring into space watching Ash drum...he was really awesome on drums. She watched as he smiled sweetly at Jodi....those two were really cute together and Cheryl was glad the two of them were sorting everything out. Looking at Jodi blushing while she was smiling at Ashton too Cheryl smiled. She looked up at Luke again who was standing strumming his guitar he looked at Cheryl making her get a fuzzy feeling.

She didnt stop looking at him, some how her eyes were glued on his. He slightly smiled at her, she smiled back. Sighing she stood up...."I need some air!" She spoke loudly over the music to the girls. She walked out the door and closed it. She leaned against the wall taking a breath. Crossing her arms she looked out to the distance. The damp street, people walking past. Why did she have to make things complicated? Luke came to her house crying and kissed her! he took her hand and she was the one telling him that she didnt want to have him. But he didnt tell her what they were.

Sighing closing her eyes from a moment she sensed someone beside her. She looked to her side to see Jodi beside her. "Everything okay?" She asked softly. Cheryl shook her head admitting. "Whats up sweetie?" She smiled hugging her. "Luke...he uh, came to my place last night...and kissed me" She told her. Jodi widened her eyes "What?!" she gasped smiling. Cheryl nodded and shrugged. "He uh...stayed at mine and this morning we went out for breakfast...be he hasnt named us" She told her. Jodi stood listening. "And....?" She egged on. Cheryl turned leaning offf the wall still arms crossed.

"I told him....i didnt want this to turn into anything" She told a wide eyed Jodi. "Now, dont judge...yeah he kissed me...he held my hand but he didnt name us. Also...that silence with us for like....a whole month and a half! Jodes....i cant just jump into a relationship with Luke after everything" She spoke,her voice cracking slightly. Jodi nodded. "Okay....i think....we need a girls night" She nodded. "Tonight...we're all gonna stay at mine! no boys,,,,no talk with boys!" She laughed. Cheryl giggled and sighed wiping her face. Just then the door opened and Luke appeared. "Hi..." He trailed off when he saw Jodi. Jodi smiled and  nodded at Cheryl. "See ya tonight" She smiled before walking in again closing the door, leaving Cheryl and Luke alone.

"You okay?" Luke asked looked down at his feet. Cheryl sighed. "I just....need time to think" she told him. "I understand that" He nodded looking up at her. He lifted his arms and held them up slighly and opened them out. Cheryl smiled and hugged him. They stood and Luke wrapped his arms around her tight....him much taller than her. She smiled burrying her head into his chest. "I understand if....you need space" He told her. Cheryl nodded. "Yeah...tonight" She sighed. They broke the hug and Luke touched her cheek with his hand. Smiling at him Cheryl moved her face more into his hand.

"I wasnt lying when i told you, you were pretty" He smiled at her. He rubbed her cheek with his thumb and smiled before walking back into the garage leaving Cheryl standing staring. She needed to sort her feelings out pronto! She liked Luke... a lot! but she was scared to let him in. She sighed, taking a breath she walked back into the garage. She had to think long and hard about what she wanted to do.....and she was hoping of what she was thinking....was the right thing.