Chapter 39

Saturday morning, Cheryl rolled over to the sound of her alarm. She opened ne eye slightly. 7:15am. They had to be up early with the guys picking them up at nine. It took 5 hours to get to LA, and they were possibly spending the whole day and some of the night. However she wasnt sure what was happening...where would they sleep? Oh well, she was excited about going to LA anyway!

She got up and went into her bathroom, she put on some ripped jeans, a nirvana top and her signature long cardigen. She put on her converse boots and tied her hair up into a bun. She walked out and sat at her dressing table. Getting out her makeup she done her usual routine. Concealer, powder, little blush, she did a winged liner and her brown liner on the water line before finishing it off with mascara. She put her makeup away and pulled her hair down.

Sitting, she decided what to do. She curled he ends loosely before plaiting a little bit at the side and pulling it around, she secured it with some bobby pins and finished it with spraying her hairspray. She cleaned her stuff away and she grabbed her small bag she packed some stuff in. She threw it on her bed, and she heard a noise. Looking at her clock she made a face. 7:53am Why was her parents in? where they in?

She opened her room door and heard her mom talking from downstairs. "Hey you okay hun?" Her dad asked. She jumped and turned. "Oh hey dad...uh, i thought you were working?" She asked. "Ha, wanting to get rid of me?" He laughed. "No! its just....your always working most weekends days and its good to see you finally home!" She admitted. It was true. "Well, i got the weekend off....i think your mom has too....good catch up time" He smile before patting her shoulder and walking downstairs.

What?! how can they be home? how is she supposed to say shes driving on the road with 4 boys to LA?! Shit! she was busted. she couldnt go now! how could she?! She quickly dialled Jodi's number. It rang and rang then rung out! She dialled Jenn's...it rung out too! "Shit!" Cheryl whispered closing her room door. She dialled Kassie's but she's was already engaged. "What the....!" She whisiperd again.

She waited around calling and calling them till 8. still no answer! "Come on!" She spoke loudly then a knock at the door. "Chez, honey?" Her mom called. "Yeah?" "You coming down for some breakfast?" "Uh, yeah sure...in a minute!" She shouted back. "Okay, whenever" Her mom left. Cheryl had no choice but to call Luke. She dialled his number and took a breath before calling. It rung, and rung and he picked up! "Hey! you ready to go?!" He sounded excited.

"Yeah...well um, Luke....i thought my parents would've been working all weekend, but theyre here...and theres no way im gonna be able to go now." She told him. "What? why?" He sounded sad. "I cant tell them im going on the road to LA, and i cant say im staying with the girls...." "Why?" "Because she'll know, she always knows when i lie." "Hold on" Luke said before going silent. after a minute or two he came back.

Hold tight! okay...talk later." He said, a smile in his voice. "Luke...!" She said but the line went silent. He hung up! "What?" She whispered shaking her head. She sighed, fighting back little tears, she threw her bag on the floor and walked out her room.