Chapter 103

The guys were in their garage with their music. Calum was back! and just back from the airport, he was exhausted but he didnt care. He wanted to hang out with the guys and then go out with Jenn afterwards. He was so sweet like that. The guys sat writing some things...

"Got anthing?" Calum asked. "Nope...where did you write those from?!" Mikey asked him. Calum had showed them the lyrics he wrote about Jenn. "It was about Jenn...." He admitted and watched as the guys looked at him. "Yep....as soon as i thought of her...these lyrics came into my mind." He admitted to them. "That works?" Ash asked and Calum nodded. "Like...think about Jodi right now....what do you think?" Calum asked. Ash sighed. "Torn in two....right now" Ashton shook his head. "Hey dude, it'll be all okay!" Mikey told him.

"Did we just hear positivity for a girlfriend from Michael Clifford?!" Calum laughed. "Yeah yeah! laugh it up! i dont care!" Michael threw a pen at him. "Look guys...if you just want to write...think about whoever is on your mind." Calum told them. The guys thought about it and put pen to paper.

Calum wrote down his lyrics again :
"You were crying at the airport, when they finally closed the plane door.
I could barely hold it all inside. I could fly a thousand oceans but theres
nothing that compares to what we have, and so i'll walk alone. I wish
i didnt have to be gone, maybe you've already moved on, but the truth
is i dint wanna know"

Michael :
For a while we pretended that we never had to end it but we know
we had to say goodbye....you can say we'll be together someday
but nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same.

"Shit..." He spoke and the guys looked at him. "What?" Ashton asked. Mikey quickly shrugged and shook his head.  "Uh....nothing!" He spoke looking at his paper.

Ashton:
Torn in two.....

"I cant think on anything else!" Ash groaned annoyed. "I just want to talk to Jodi!" He shook his head.

Luke:
I know i shoudlnt tell you but i just cant stop thinking of you.
Wherever you are, every night i almost call you just to say it
always be you! (why cant i stop feeling this way?!)

Luke shook his head and looked up at the guys. "I miss her...." He admitted. "Chez?" Mikey asked and they watched as Luke nodded. "You shouldve told her you liked her!" He told Luke and he drew him a look. "No....you should've spoke to her instead of being silent" Ash told him. "What do i do?" Luke asked his friends. "Tell her" Mikey told him. "Call her" Calum smiled. Ashton nodded. "You cant keep it bottled up"

Luke sighed staring down at his notepad. "Lets get some music to this"  Mikey said standing.