Chapter 56

Cheryl walked mid way into the park holding her phone walking past people. She stood at the large fountain and checked her phone. Luke was at her house, now it was her turn. She sat on the ledge and sighed. Soon someone tapped her shoulder, she turned to left but someone grabbed her from the right. Luke took her shoulders and laughed.

"Argh! you tricked me Hemmings!" Cheryl giggled. "Ha! i know" He bit his lip ring softly. "Come on, lets go!" He smiled taking her arm softly. She took up and followed him. Walking side by side, the sun passed her eyes. They spoke as they walked to his house, lovely house. They got inside, and the house quiet. No parents, just them alone. Luke walked through the doors, and Cheryl followed him into a large kitchen.

"Drink?" He smiled. "Sure." Cheryl smiled. She watched as Luke got two glasses out and filled them, with iced tea. He turned to put the jug away, he smiled at her. He turned to get a straw and he smiled at her again. Cheryl felt her face go bright red! She just noticed, he had a black snapback on. He suited it....well. His quiff was gone but still looked good. A light black denim jacket with his usual ripped jeans. He walked over handing her a glass. "Thank you" She smiled sweetly. "Follow me" He smiled before walking out the kitchen.

Cheryl followed him to the stairs, and up them into a large boyish room. Not suprisingly filled with music. Guitars, keyboard, his wall had greenday, and Blink182 posters. She liked those bands too! She sat down on his bed putting her glass down. "So wheres the sheets?" She laughed a little looking around the empty room. "Oh here!" Luke grabbed his bag. He unzipped it and took them out putting them on the floor. Cheryl slid off the bed and down onto the floor. Luke joined opposite her.

After around 2 hours, they were still home alone. They tried their best with the geography but gave up. They had been talking and laughing and Luke smiled at her. "Hey, i have something new to show someone....do you mind its you?" He asked. Taking the last sip of her second iced tea she nodded. "Oh sure...what is it?" Luke smiled and stood up, he picked up his acoustic guitar and sat on a small stool. Cheryl put all the papers away before sitting up on his bed facing him.

He strummed a few chords before singing, softly a few lyrics. ".....and i know i shouldnt tell you but i just cant stop thinking about you."

When he was done singing a few lyrics, Cheryl already liked it. "Wow!" She smiled clapping a little. "Oh stop!" Luke turned away going red. "No, seriously" She grinned. "Well thank you" he bit his lip. He stood up putting his guitar down. "Wanna watch a movie?" He blurted out. "Oh, uh...sure!" Cheryl smiled. She took her phone and followed Luke downstairs into the living room. "Which one....?" He sighed. "Anything good?" She giggled. She watched as she through movies. "Mean girls?" Cheryl laughed. "Sure, why not?" Luke laughed sitting down next to her. "Oh my gosh! i was kidding!" Cheryl laughed. "doesnt matter anyway!" Luke smiled sitcking out his tongue to her.

Cheryl went a litttle red, before turning to the T.V. and leaning her head on her hand. Luke was talking to her, but she was getting a little sleepy. She answered him but only with a mm-hmm. The movie was nearly finished and Luke was still tallking.

Luke's P.O.V.

It was nearly the end of the movie. The prom night, and suprisingly i liked it! i was talking to Cheryl but every once in a while she would go silent. Proabably just watching the movie. It was after 10. "Another movie?" I suggested. But no answer from her. "Cheryl?" I looked up. She was sleeping. Her head on her arm, sleepin softly. "Chez?" I tapped her arm softly. I smiled sweetly at her and chuckled. "Wanna stay the night?" I asked quietly. I turned the T.V. off, and stood  up. They were up early for school so no wonder she was tired. I walked over and put my arms under her legs and one arm under her arm around her back and lifted her carefully trying not to wake her.

I couldnt wake her up. That would be cruel, and then tell her to go home. I walked out the living room and up the stairs into my room. Laying her down, i pulled my duvet down and slid her underneath. I slid her shoes off and put her feet under the covers. Taking her glasses off she had on for studying i sat them on my bedside table. I got out my extra sheet and my pillow and laid them down on the floor for myself. I quickly changed into my jogging bottoms. I knelt down at my bed, i stroked her forehead softly. "Night Chez....love ya..." I kissed her forehead softly and then lay down on the floor. I turned and faced the door before falling asleep.

Everything i didn't say...(5SOS STORY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें