Chapter 52

(FLASHBACK TO SUNDAY MORNING)

It was 8.00 by the time everyone was at least half awake. They decided to get breakfast in LA before heading back on the road. The girls, sat beside eachother as the guys sat facing them. Cheryl in the middle facing Luke. As much as it was akward, it was weird that no one knew except them. Occasionally she would look up at the same time as Luke! making awkward eye contact every time.

1. She told him about 10 times it was fine he kissed her.
2. she kissed him back
3. She was the one who told him to basically do it
4. she felt even more stupid that they've just been talking for 2 weeks and theyre not talking again because of a kiss.

Which by the way he done! and she was fine with! Honestly as much as she wanted to talk to him and tell him to open up to her and speak, she wanted to slap him because of a silent ass he was being! Why did he pull away and decide to run off practically? he couldnt have been playing her along, because if he was he would he talking away and ignoring her, yet he was silent and ignoring everyone!

He sat staring down, constantly biting his lip. What was he doing? what was he thinking?

They got back out onto the pier around 9:45 and they decided to head back home to san fran. "Right Luke your first!" Michael smiled getting in the back. "Yeah, you get in there too!" Kassie smiled pushing Cheryl to the passenger side. Was she serious? of course none of them would swap. They would want their own time together! She got into the passenger side, and watched quietly as Luke got ready. Putting the keys in, he fixed the mirror and adjusted the seat before putting his seat belt on. He sighed as he put his hands on the wheel and she caught him looking at her from the side of his eyes.

He had some cheek after the silent treatment. They drove back the way they came, onto a bridge, to the motor way roads. Cheryl sat and stared out the window, she had no clue what to say to him so she just kept silent. She was still stunned after what happened.. She pressed her lips together and as she did she looked at Luke. He was looking at her in the mirror. She smiled softly at him, he made a sort of sorry expression then looked away.

She was starting to get tired of him apologising. One minute he was this big guy who gave girls shit and now hes a quiet guy whos apologising for a kissing a girl. She thought he'd be kissing girls left and right, whoever came along. It could be true or maybe she could be wrong.

Every stop they took, Cheryl would only leave the car if she needed the toilet, it was the same with Luke. Even though they were still in the car together...silence....it was always silent between them except the songs on the radio. Cheryl made the occasional i love this song, but nothing but a small smile from Luke. She gave up, she wasnt gonna try if he wasnt going to put effort in either. She sighed deeper on purpose looking away.

The drive home was so awkward between them....