Chapter 60

3 Months Later.....

It was October 1st. Cheryl's birthday. Thankfully it was a Friday, but also sucked because she still had to go to school. She was finally 18! However she wasnt one for celebrating, so she hoped her friends hadnt planned anything. Especially since its a friday night!

Cheryl walked into school, she couldnt wait to get a full Licence only 3 days more to wait! Her dad was always late on stuff because of work. She woke up to a text, saying happy birthday from her parents. Yes, they werent even home to wish their daughter a happy 18th birthday! Cheryl walked down the corridor to her Locker...She took her timetable out and scanned it. Half day today as well, she loved a friday!

English.......Maths.........Geography.......Art.

Wasnt that bad, and she had Luke for company for her last two classes. She felt someones presence behind her, and she turned a little tensed up. She saw a grinning Luke standing with his hands behind his back. "Hello....birthday girl!" He grinned. "Oh gosh, please dont!" Cheryl turned away shy. "Hey, come on...not everyday you turn 18!" Luke nudged her lightly. "I guess!" Cheryl sighed turning back to him. He made a face and his smile dropped.

"Let me guess....parents werent home for you?" He shook his head. "How'd you guess? " Cheryl smiled. "Terrible..." He looked at her. "Hey, i love my parents...they wished me a happy birthday....just not face to face!" She giggled. "Yeah, well....lets not get a downer on your day!" He grinned sticking out his tongue. "Here...." He brought his hands around from behind his back to present a small pink box, with a green bow. "Uhh! whats that?!" Cheryl laughed. "Just a little something" He shrugged winking.

"No...Luke, seriously?!" She covered her face. "Just take it! i wanted to get it!" He laughed. He pushed it to her face. "Eehh? ehh? come on!" He laughed. "Anymore! i'll slap you!" She laughed taking it from him! She got a strong smell from it. It was beautiful then she checked the tag and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Aw...was it your first time in Lush?!" She giggled. "Actually, no and its quite nice!" He spoke in a serious tone nodding his head, making Cheryl laugh. "Well, these are my favorites...how did you know?" She looked at him. He just shrugged and bit his lip smiling.

"Well, thank you Luke! you really didnt have too!" She sat it in her locker. "I want too! "He repeated nodding. She smiled and nodded. She turned back and hugged him. He was so much taller then her. She stood on her toes, slightly and she felt Luke hug her back.