Chapter 82

Kassie and Michael got to the wall and everyone sat together. Ashton stood leaning on the wall as Jodi sat away beside Jenn and Cheryl. Kassie made and face and sat down infront of them both. "Everything okay?" She asked and Jodi shook her head. "Ask him!" She whispered sharply shaking her head over to Ash.

"Whats going on dude?" Mikey asked Ash. "Oh, apprently i was in the wrong today with Jodes." Ash shook his head. Mikey looked down at her... "Yo, Jodi...whats going on?" He asked. "Ask your buddy?" She said still looking a head. "Hey, i am not in the wrong here" Ashton leaned up from the wall and turned to her. "Why did you out us in english then?!" She looked up at him. "Because, in case you didnt know, im not embarrassed or afraid to show my girlfriend off" She told her. "Yes...well that is really sweet but your rep is different from ours!"

Jodi glared at him before standing. "Uh, i give up!" Ash groaned. "I dont care! i only care about you and our friendship!" Ash looked at everyone. "Really? we're all in a friendship?" Cheryl asked. "Of course we are!" Ash chuckled. He walked closer to Jodi. "Look, Jodi...i really like you okay! and these guys are like my brothers and you girls are like my best friends...." He looked at everyone before looking at Jodi again.

Well for some reason Ash was like a lost brother to Cheryl. She got on more with him than what she did with Mikey and Calum when they all started hanging out. Cal was cool, Mikey....well, she's taking a longer time to trust him. After all, he was the one who mostly pissed her off....himself and Luke. She looked up and Luke and he smiled at her....he acted like nothing had happened between them. Has he completely forgot about that kiss in LA? Blocking that flashback from her mind Cheryl came back to life

Ashton was shouting on Jodi and she was walking away. "What happened?" Cheryl whispered to Luke. He looked at her funny then chuckled. "I think their having a little lovers tiff...." He nodded. Cheryl looked up to Ash. "Go get her dude!" She told him. Looking at her he shook her head, looking a little hurt. "Yes, go on! dont just stand there...i don't want us to all break up because of you guys....!" Jenn spoke to him finally sitting up from Calum.

"She wont talk to me!" Ash shook his head. "Fight for her...." Luke spoke up. Cheryl looked up at him and smiled. Did he just say that? he's egging on his best friend, to go get a girl. He was...so sweet. "Lets go...." Kassie stood up then moved a little uncomfortably. "What?" Jenn made a face. "We're going to get our friend!" She glared at Jenn pulling her off Calum. "You coming Chez?" She raised an eyebrow. Cheryl made a face at her, then turned to the guys looking at her. "See you guys later!" She nodded before standing. She nudged Luke lightly and he looked up at her and nodded. "Definitely." He smiled.

Cheryl and the girls began to walk off before they heard Mikey shout. "Yeah, because the guys are always the bad guys!" Cheryl turned and saw Luke kick his ankle. Kassie turned and stuck her middle finger up before wrapping her arms around Cheryl and Jenn and continued walking off. "Are you okay Kass?" Cheryl asked. "I'm fine...Mikey and I are having a little tiff too....." She shook her head before smiling weakly.